Corey Feldman's documentary airs tomorrow.

If it's not horror, this is the place!
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Corey Feldman's documentary airs tomorrow.

Post by Neon Maniac »

The thing here is, I believe the Coreys, dead and alive, are what you would call unreliable narrators. Did someone molest them? At some point someone did. Is it what Alive Corey says in the doc? That, I don't necessarily believe. Do I believe that 19 year old Charlie Sheen put crisco in Dead Corey's ass and butt fucked him in plain view next to 2 trailers on the set of a major hollywood movie? This is where I begin to become dubious. Especially when Dead Corey's mom dispelled that as a rumor a long time ago. It apparently circulated as a rumor back in the 80's, not unlike the Richard Gere/hamster rumor. Sheen had nothing over Haim at the time, so there's no motivation for Haim not have said anything, brought charges, etc. at the time. And sure, there's a club for underage male and female celebrity teens. Could be a great place for grooming molesters. And again I'm sure all kinds of oddities happened there, but out of all the famous kids at the club, only the Coreys claim to have been raped there. Odd how that works.

Honestly, whatever happened to them fucked them both up, of that I have no doubt. But about 89% of all this just seems to lack any kind of credibility, the more I read about it. Apparently everything in the doc had been out for at least 2 years, some things a lot more.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Post by Alien Redrum »

Yeah, I have no doubt something happened and I have no doubt it was by multiple people. But I do agree with you in that he was young, he did a LOT of drugs, and his memory is fucked.

I do believe the names he's been dropping for years. I believe those. That has been consistent. The new ones are questionable, but I don't think they should be written off. I think if the statute of limitations have not run out, he should press charges and see where it goes. Do I think Sheen raped Haim? Not necessarily. However, recently things have come to light that have totally shocked me (Bill Cosby), so I'm hesitant to say NO WAY DID SHEEN DO THAT. I don't know.

But, yeah, he's a total unreliable narrator in some aspects for sure. However, I think it warrants a closer look because there is truth there too.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

So, I'm not saying, "There's no way Sheen would do that" based on the cache of being Charlie Sheen. Meaning, like your Cosby example of, "Cosby would never do that, we all love him :( ".

I'm saying it wouldn't make any sense, especially the way that it was set up. No witnesses and Haim's mom has always said it never happened. As described, that even makes as much sense as the Gere story. It falls apart when you start to actually throw logic at it.

In plain view on a film set next to trailers, and nobody noticed. Were the witnesses all bought off or threatened by 19 year old Sheen? Sure they were, Alex Jones.

Crisco? Okay, just going to leave that there.

I'm assuming Sheen had a private trailer as he as 19. Seems like if he wanted to molest Dead Corey, he would've done it there in secret.

And let's say Sheen did do it. What would've kept Haim from saying anything? Pressing charges? Getting him arrested? Sheen was 19 and not a star. His biggest claim to fame at that time would've been as Martin Sheen's son and Emilio's brother. Not a lot of power there to quash something like Sheen raping a little boy in plain view on a movie set. To me, this enters the realm of pizza parlor basements.

The creepy club owner? Quite possibly. The more you research that guy, the more you start to realize he likely wasn't who people thought he was at all. And I don't mean "the type of person" I mean, he likely was under some kind of false identity. You start reading about how he was supposed to be famous casting director's son, but really was some guy who was famous casting directors boyfriend pretending to be a son. And nobody really knows where he is now, because nobody really knows his real name. There, that's where shit probably happened. But at the same time, why aren't the other child stars who hung out there saying anything?

Then toss in Michael Jackson to the mix. All kinds of kids come forward about jesus juice and getting molested. Multiple people have said they'd seen a hidden shrine set up for Alive Corey at Jackson's ranch. Alive Corey claims Jackson never touched him or anyone and was a solid dude.

Okay...

If I had to put money on this, and I don't, I don't even know where I'd do that; I'd say Jackson molested Alive Corey a lot. I'd say Alive Corey may have liked it and gone along with it. I think maybe he introduced Dead Corey to Jackson and Dead Corey wasn't much of a fan and had traumatic experiences. I think Dead Corey may have kept quiet due to his friendship with Alive Corey. I think maybe a lot of this is Alive Corey working through his guilt to both Dead Jackson and Dead Corey for what happened. Directly after they stopped hanging with Jackson is when all the hard drugs happened. I'm thinking they were trying to cope. I think his allegations and claims are all him trying to process this, and placing blame on people who can't/won't argue back so that he can talk about the experience of being molested, without actually talking about Jackson and Haim and him. So basically all of this is projecting against sketchy people, like saying, Yeah, that sounds exactly like something AR would do, so I'm just going to say AR did it and everyone will believe it. Because I know AR is fed up with this rumor and dispelled it over 30 years ago with the help of Dead Haim's mother.

Does that make sense the way I explained it?

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

That makes sense. TBH, we agree for the most part, it's just nuances that we see differently.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Yeah, I know we do. And those nuances are where they mystery is.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Fucking a, man. Nailed it.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Get it while it's hot.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

nope. nope. nope.

I probably couldn't take 5 minutes of it. :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol: