The Closet From Hell

This is the place for independent filmmakers to post details of their projects and talk about them with us.
closetfromhell
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried
Anti-Spam Question: No

The Closet From Hell

Post by closetfromhell »

Hey everyone!

I want to introduce to you The Closet From Hell! It's a horror short that will eventually be part of a 3 part compilation film. It was EXTREMELY low budget and that definitely made it a labour of love.

Scott has just moved to the big city. He couldn't believe his luck when he finds a cheap one bedroom apartment close to down town. Everything seemed too good to be true, little did he know it was. As Scott begins to see and hear strange things centred around the his bedroom closet. There's no way Scott could of known once he signed the lease he'd soon be deceased. Beware the Closet from Hell.

The film stars: Nathan Shapiro, Ingrid Ohmann, Cedric Lab, Josh Ennis and Leala Selina.

It was written and directed by Eric St. Laurent and also features music composed by him.

It was produced by Hannah Myers who is also the art director. The director of photography is Ryan Mitchell.

We would love to hear your feedback!

DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: The Closet From Hell

Post by DJBenz »

I'll have a look at this when I get a moment. Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum. :)
Horror DNA on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram