Nite Tales Update

This is the place for independent filmmakers to post details of their projects and talk about them with us.
Y0urM0m
Deon Taylor Enterprises
Deon Taylor Enterprises

Nite Tales Update

Post by Y0urM0m »

Writer/director Deon Taylor (Chain Letter) has made a deal to turn his BET movie Nite Tales into an anthology series. The plan is to have the show premiere this year as a weekly cable series, with an immediate syndication window for next year. Although the film originated on BET, they're seeking a new cable partner to take up the series.

Taylor describes the new show as "Tales From the Crypt" meets "The Twilight Zone," with Flavor Flav playing a role similar to "Tales From the Crypt's" Cryptkeeper as he did in the BET movie. The show will have a Web presence, including an online contest Taylor is planning in which fans can name Flav's character.

Targeting a younger audience that may not have grown up with "Crypt" or "Zone," Taylor was quoted saying, "Flavor Flav is hilarious, but at the same time, the show is in the horror genre. It's going to be very refreshing, a cut away from the norm of what's on TV right now."

Taylor is also planning a new Nite Tales movie every Halloween, including one called "Terminated," written with Thomas H. Fenton (Saw IV), that is intended for theatrical release this year.

the source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... 34b8a4dc5d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also on Fox News Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.h ... om/redeye/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Nite Tales Update

Post by Alien Redrum »

Plenty of threads on this already, thanks.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Nite Tales Update

Post by Neon Maniac »

I HEARD THIS MOVIE WAW TEH BEST!1111!!1!!!!
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously