Screenwriters - Last Chance to Enter!

This is the place for independent filmmakers to post details of their projects and talk about them with us.
shorescripts
Back from the dead
Back from the dead
Anti-Spam Question: No

Screenwriters - Last Chance to Enter!

Post by shorescripts »

Shore Scripts 2019 FEATURE & TV PILOT SCREENWRITING CONTESTS close for submissions on the 31st of August at Midnight (Pacific Time.)

Our 34 OSCAR, GOLDEN GLOBE, EMMY, and BAFTA winning Judges will read the winning Feature & TV Scripts.

This year we have categories for both 1-Hour & ½-Hour TV Pilots.

Plus, every writer that enters the contest will receive our free Guide on HOW TO GET YOUR SCREENPLAY PRODUCED.

100+ Production Companies, Agents, Managers, and 70+ Directors are on board to read this year’s best scripts.

We’ve helped 60+ screenwriters who have gained representation, optioned, sold, and even had their scripts produced directly because of placing in our contests.

“After winning Shore Scripts, I successfully optioned my winning screenplay to Dobre Films who are part of Shore's roster. They also helped me get representation. Shore has been instrumental in connecting me with producers and creating ongoing career opportunities.”
LOUIS ACKERMAN - WRITER OF BLUMHOUSE & HULU FILM, FLESH & BLOOD

Join our alumni of successful new screenwriters and get all the details on this year’s contests at https://www.shorescripts.com

The Shore Scripts Team.