Anthology Submission Request

Books, comics etc. anything that's on a page and not moving.
Wainwright
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried
Anti-Spam Question: No

Anthology Submission Request

Post by Wainwright »

This post has now been deleted, as it was pointed out to me that it was not proper for it to have been placed here.

Apologies to those who may have been offended.
Last edited by Wainwright on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Anthology Submission Request

Post by Neon Maniac »

Welcome to the forum.

We don't allow spam. I'm sure you just 'found' this and decided to post about it on every horror forum you could find, right?

The thing is, many of us here aren't just horror fans, we create horror too. If you'd come here and posted, "Hey, I'm starting an anthology and am welcoming submissions on my site!" You'd get replies with people telling you some really great places to get free advertising for that exact thing, maybe even help with how to launch something like that, or how to make it bigger than you'd thought it would be.

But you came to our house and offered us spam instead.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Wainwright
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried

Post by Wainwright »

Hey

That wasn't actually my intention at all. i did find this, and as i enjoy writing and know that others do too, and opportunities are not something i come across very often (i haven't your experience in where to go to find such things i'm afraid) so i thought i would post it on a couple sites to help others who may be in a similar position to myself.

i didn't realise i was doing any harm, but i accept what you're saying. i can only apologise and have my post removed.

If you still have it in you to point me in the right direction of where i can let others know about this opportunity then i would be grateful, but if not then i understand.

Once again you have my apologies.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Hey, if you're really not associated with that blog, welcome and that's great you're here. Thanks for bringing that to us, and please stay around and join or start some great discussions!

However, our post is pretty much exactly like the spam we get every week with people pushing their projects as an independent third party who mysteriously came across something and is now posting it everywhere.

If it is your blog, just say it's your blog and you're doing this. You'll get a ton of support. That's what I'm saying. We've had a lot of writers, filmmakers and actors come here, and we love for them to talk about their projects openly. We love it so much, we usually push that shit like it's going out of style.

What I'm saying is, if it's not yours, then Welcome and thanks for joining. If it is, own it and let's talk about this project, because it looks cool.

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Neon Maniac wrote:We love it so much, we usually push that shit like it's going out of style. .
Proof of this? I own far too many Kevin Kangas movies. :(
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I think the fact that you bought Kevin's movies proves my point. :lol: