Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour

Post by Neon Maniac »

Anybody watch/watching this on Netflix?

It's about 10 years old, and done by the trailer park boys. I think it was originally a web series for their Swearnet network. It's only 6 episodes, and it's kind of an odd show. Like TPB, it took me a couple of tries to watch it.

The 3 guys plus Randy play themselves (as well as the bulk of the rest of the characters), and Amy Sedaris is their producer or backer or something like that, who gives them the money to do a variety show. Only, for some reason somehow the cast gets dosed with a hallucinogenic that makes them think they really are their characters. The drug is passed along in blue foods.

It's kind of a hard show to explain. They're all on this island off of nova scotia, and there's a cult, pirates, mafia, radio hosts, and almost everybody is actually the 3 of them in heavy make up like Eddie Murphy and whatshisface in Coming to America.

Randy's the only one who is immune to the drug and tries to figure everything out with the TPB, but the TPB keep getting caught by the various groups and end up getting dosed over and over again, and spend the show either running from various groups when they're sober, or helping them when they're not. To make it more confusing, sometimes they become cartoons because there are superheroes on the show, and sometimes they go back to WWII fighting nazis.

None of that explains it very well. :lol: It's got other real actors in it, and other people from TPB. John Dunsworth (Lahey) plays a guy without arms who runs a pizza parlor called Feetza Pizza because he has to make all of the pizzas with his feet.

It's worth a watch, but some things are kind of hard to wrap your head around :lol:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously