LetterKenny

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

LetterKenny

Post by Alien Redrum »

Anyone watching it? I will not recommend it. I like it, but my god, I can see people either liking it hating it.

I laugh every episode I've seen (about 4 in), but it's problematic. Like the 3rd episode is entirely about farts, which I'm not a fan of low hanging fruit. However, there were a couple of things that made me laugh even in that one.

Also, there are these two characters that are fucking lame -- these two hockey playing kids -- and are only good to be railed on. However, there episodes that follow these two around and it's fucking tedious (I've already started to fast forward through these parts because they really are not funny). It would be like if Trailer Park Boys had Cory and whatshisface-centric episodes. Hey, Cory and whatshisface are fine when being made fun of, but I really don't want to see them when they are not around the boys. It's exactly like that, now that I think about it.

Anyway, it's on Hulu.

Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: LetterKenny

Post by Neon Maniac »

No idea what this is. I'll check it out.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Okay, gonna dial back this (non)rec 15-20%. The hockey players are horrible characters and I've gotten to the point where I"m speeding through their parts regardless if it's relevant to the stories. Same with the goths/ravers whatever. If you watch(ed) The League, Rafi is a funny ass character, but you don't want whole episodes based on him. That's what happens here. They ravers are kinda funny in very small doses. The hockey players aren't funny at all. At. Fucking. All. And there's a lot of time spent with them.

It's frustrating because the main characters make me laugh. Then I have to waste time blowing through bullshit. :mad:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Wayne makes me laugh more often than not.