Bob's Burger Rip Off!

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Bob's Burger Rip Off!

Post by Neon Maniac »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 am Ok all kidding aside I almost posted to Facebook today about the Firehouse thing because I was listening to Minutemen then switched over to fIREHOSE as one should do and all I could think of was you congratulating me on listening to Firehouse. :mad: it both ruined my enjoyment and yet made it better in a different way.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Here is the difference, Neon and I were both watching Seinfeld when it aired and enjoying it. Seinfeld is looked upon as a great show because it was a great show (most of the time... near then end maybe not so much). There are some genius episodes though. Greatest sitcom ever? I don’t think so... but it definitely high in the list.

Friends can suck my dick though.
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

AR is the guy who would tune in on Thursday nights just to watch Wings and ignore everything else. :shake:
Letterboxd

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:14 am AR is the guy who would tune in on Thursday nights just to watch Wings and ignore everything else. :shake:
Sounds about right. He probably was thinking about Crystal Bernard all day.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Post by Alien Redrum »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 am Ok all kidding aside I almost posted to Facebook today about the Firehouse thing because I was listening to Minutemen then switched over to fIREHOSE as one should do and all I could think of was you congratulating me on listening to Firehouse. :mad: it both ruined my enjoyment and yet made it better in a different way.
:rotfl: :yay: :rotfl: :yay: :rotfl: :yay: :rotfl: :yay: :rotfl:
Neon Maniac wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 am that's two things that you don't like. Seinfeld and Friends. Two things. And I forgot to mention the cast of Seinfeld and the cast of Friends as well as all the writers producers and directors make all of your favorite shows and movies forever.
Honestly, I pretty much dislike most sitcoms. That one with the nerds? Fuck that show. Cheers? Fuck that show. Frasier? Fuck that show. How I Met Your Mother? Fuck that show. Two and a Half Men? Fuck that show.

Fuck most of them.

If it's a popular sitcom, chances are I don't like it. Odds go substantially higher if it has a laugh track. :lol:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:14 am AR is the guy who would tune in on Thursday nights just to watch Wings and ignore everything else. :shake:
Fuck Wings too.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I just looked it up. On Thursday nights I was watching Beverly Hills 90210. :yay:

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Alien Redrum wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:28 pm Honestly, I pretty much dislike most sitcoms.

Fuck most of them.
Letterboxd

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

I'm just going to say it. If a show needs a fucking laugh track to tell people something is funny, chances are that show is kaka.