Bob Burger

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Bob Burger

Post by Alien Redrum »

I'm pretty much the same, but some scores/soundtracks I LOVE. There are only like four I know immediately. :lol:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I've been catching up. :lol: at the pumpkin episode.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol: at Bob's trip with Teddy. :lol:

Teddy is so weird. :lol:

And I was looking for something else, but came across this. It's one of my favorite scenes of the series.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I'm giving the pumpkin episode a second watch. I really don't like Gayle so I tend to tune out her episodes when they're on.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I don't want to be the can you break a $20 hot shot guy either, Teddy.

Still not a fan of the Halloween episode after watching it again. Damn you Gayle.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

I don't mind Gayle as long as she's used really sparingly and sometimes it does go over that line.

Same with Teddy. I almost got tired of him on that road trip, but they never quite crossed over that line. I will say, though, if I was stuck on a road trip with him, I'd fucking murder him. :lol:

Still waiting for my buddy episode with Regular-Size Rudy and the librarian. :mad:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Gayle's voice is what does it for me. It's too annoying. Teddy's ideas can be annoying, but his voice doesn't bother me. Gayle though, I want to throw her off a cliff. If I was friends with the Bob's people, I'd convince them to dump Gayle. The Halloween episode was lame though. They usually have a kid adventure it seems, but no not this year. Just gotta listen to Gayle whine and complain about bullshit while the kids stand around the diner, do shit, and worry about candy.

Whoever wrote that episode should be sat down and fired.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

Definitely agree that the Halloween eps should always be kid-centric.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I want an episode where Gayle moves away and is never heard from again.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

You know what I miss? Very special episodes.

You need a very special episode where Gayle is murdered by a serial killer and Bob and Linda must explain to the kids what happened.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Look, I love what's happening there, and normally I'd be 100% behind an idea like that, but I just can't with this one. It's got nothing to do with you, it just that if you bring in a serial killer, I'm worried that they're going to make Teddy the serial killer and then he'll be gone too. Maybe she just drowns under mysterious circumstances?

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

You know, I've been thinking about this since yesterday, and I can't see Teddy as a serial killer. Maybe a spree killer if he snapped, but he doesn't have the wits to do it long-term.

I think Louise could be a budding one (she has mentioned before she is unfamiliar with feelings :lol: ).

I think the limo driver would be a good choice too.

Maybe Mr. Fraun.

OMG, you know who could be one? Jimmy's buddy. He's always so non-assuming. It could be a game he's playing.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Maybe Gayle could be the serial killer and she goes to jail? I could see that. I agree, Teddy's more like a spree killer. Maybe the rich lady Teddy used to like would kill Gayle? I could see Louise killing Gayle too. And while I agree the limo driver could be a killer, I don't see her killing Gayle. I could see her and Gayle going on a spree like in Henry. She would be Henry and Gayle would be Otis.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

OMG. All of what you said. I WANT EPISODES OF ALL OF THEM.

ESPECIALLY this:
And while I agree the limo driver could be a killer, I don't see her killing Gayle. I could see her and Gayle going on a spree like in Henry. She would be Henry and Gayle would be Otis.
And I can't fucking believe I forgot about the rich lady. She's the natural and obvious choice. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

The more I think about this, the more I want to see a Henry remake with Gayle and the Limo Driver. :lol:

They would definitely kill the old couple who own the craft store.

I'm wondering if the Halloween episode was different this year due to availability of voice actors. This episode had really nobody in it. You had Teddy, the Bobs and Gayle. Everyone else was a one off character voiced by anybody. None of the regular side characters were in it at all. None of the kids, Jimmy, Ron, etc. The only other character was the mailman and we all know Tim Meadows has nothing better to do. Production wise, I think it was a really small episode.