Bob Burger

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Bob Burger

Post by Alien Redrum »

Neon Maniac wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:00 am
Spoiler:
I'd like to be in the meeting where they decided Gene and Louise should put on sex shows in the school basement during lunch.
:lol:

Did you catch that part where he said he likes to pick, to stick, and sometimes flick? I swear to God I think he was referring to flicking the bean. :lol:

This one was weird. I mean, I get what they were doing with it, and that's fine, and I liked it (although it wouldn't crack my top 10), but Tina...she's not a favorite character of mine, so an episode so heavily focused on her is okay I guess, but she's so bland.

I would love to see something similar done with Louise. She's more of a badass and the noirish detective might fit her more.

But the hand thing? Yeah, I looked that up. :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

They've had episodes where Tina does stuff before. Actually, I'm thinking the majority of the episodes are about Tina. I can't believe you don't like Tina. Tina is who she is. Let her be Tina. She doesn't have to impress you.

Anywho, look at it this way: Would it have been believable if Louise was a hall monitor and she busted Tina and Gene doing sex shows in the school basement? I rest my case.

It was a weird episode.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

And, have we ever seen the school principal? It's always Frond the guidance counselor. He has no power. He's just a counselor.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Neon Maniac wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:15 pm They've had episodes where Tina does stuff before. Actually, I'm thinking the majority of the episodes are about Tina. I can't believe you don't like Tina. Tina is who she is. Let her be Tina. She doesn't have to impress you.

Anywho, look at it this way: Would it have been believable if Louise was a hall monitor and she busted Tina and Gene doing sex shows in the school basement? I rest my case.

It was a weird episode.

All good points. :lol:

No, on the contrary, I like Tina, but I don't like the character enough for a solo (more or less) episode like this. Her character is at its best playing off the other characters.
Neon Maniac wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:16 pm And, have we ever seen the school principal? It's always Frond the guidance counselor. He has no power. He's just a counselor.
Well, Louise was the principal that one episode. :lol:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Okay, yeah true. :lol:

I wasn't a fan of the Linda and Bob plot line. That whole situation just seemed ridiculous. Eat the burger in the damn car in the parking lot if you need to for Christ's sake. :mad:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Fucking Teddy, man. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I know, right? I was trying to think of what the 2nd story line was and couldn't remember it, then I started trying to remember if Teddy was even in it, then it all came rushing back to me and I remembered that I blocked it out my memory because it made me so angry. :mad:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

But so appropriate because that's just Teddy being Teddy.

YOU DON'T FEED A GUY A SPONGE, BOB!

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I realize I didn't comment on the finger dancing vid :lol: All I can really say about that is JFC. :lol: I can't even imagine doing that, let alone practicing it and getting an act together :lol:

You know who would've loved the finger dancing? Linda and Teddy. That's how I know it was meant to be a sex show. It would've been really awkward if they'd gotten involved with the kids so they had to keep it all separate. Otherwise you'd see Linda and Teddy finger dancing on the counter at the Burger Town and Bob would've been really mad about it. Damn, that would've been a better story than the arm pit burgers :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I'd go a step further and say Linda and Gene would do it, and Teddy would force himself in on it awkwardly because he has such a crush on Linda.

He should date Linda's friend Ginger. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Oh yeah, that would be it. Teddy would worm his way in between Gene and Linda and it would be really awkward. But I think they already had a semi-recent episode about Gene's love for Linda. :lol:

Dating Ginger would be a good idea, but I feel like there's already been an episode about that, or at least addressed why he doesn't. I don't remember though.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

When I get home, I'm gonna take a picture of what my niece drew for me for Christmas. One of my most favorite gifts ever.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Is it fingers dancing? That would be awesome.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

What if, it was Teddy and Bob who were doing finger dancing on the counter of the Burger Barn? And Bob really loved it, as much as he loved patty cake.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember Teddy's reaction when Bob tried to cake with him? :lol:

Oh! And Mr. Frahn called Bob a cake daddy. :lol: :lol: :lol: