Bob Burger

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Bob Burger

Post by Neon Maniac »

Did anyone watch last night's Burgers? WTF? It was a week after Christmas. Did they skip it for some reason? I mean, they already showed the valentine's one, and now we're back to christmas :lol: And the episode wasn't that great anyway, but I'm glad Bob got his juicer.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Post by Alien Redrum »

Haven't watched it yet, but I will tonight. I watch them on Hulu.

I love this show so much.

I think my favorite episode (or at least one of my top 3) is Topsey. I go back to that one a lot.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

If you like Topsey then you'll like this episode because Topsey's my least favorite episode and I really didn't like last night's. I watched it this morning on Hulu, btw. It's not just you who uses Hulu. Don't try to sound so important.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

You have Hulu but you don't watch What We Do in the Shadows? Is your girlfriend's name Evie?

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:42 am You have Hulu but you don't watch What We Do in the Shadows? Is your girlfriend's name Evie?
I don't watch vampires because I'm not a 14 year old girl. Did you misunderstand and think I hadn't seen it because I didn't have access to it? I just never wanted to watch it.

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Goddamnit we need a dislike button. :mad:
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

HE'S MEGA DRAINING US, SHIKI! :mad:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Neon Maniac wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:25 pm Did anyone watch last night's Burgers? WTF? It was a week after Christmas. Did they skip it for some reason? I mean, they already showed the valentine's one, and now we're back to christmas :lol: And the episode wasn't that great anyway, but I'm glad Bob got his juicer.
Okay, this was TOTALLY aired out of order. I wonder if Covid maybe screwed things up? Or some special? This was clearly supposed to run before the Valentine's day one.

Anyway, I didn't hate it. It was aight. But Bob's love for the juicer had me rolling. And Tina continually knocking Gene's harmonica out of his hand was funny. :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Another episode I like is the one where Tina had to use that robot thing, and J ju (whom I fucking hate) peformed his musoems.

What if God's name was Todd?
How am I supposed to learn about life if you don't let me watch The Good Wife? :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:39 pm
Neon Maniac wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:25 pm Did anyone watch last night's Burgers? WTF? It was a week after Christmas. Did they skip it for some reason? I mean, they already showed the valentine's one, and now we're back to christmas :lol: And the episode wasn't that great anyway, but I'm glad Bob got his juicer.
Okay, this was TOTALLY aired out of order. I wonder if Covid maybe screwed things up? Or some special? This was clearly supposed to run before the Valentine's day one.

Anyway, I didn't hate it. It was aight. But Bob's love for the juicer had me rolling. And Tina continually knocking Gene's harmonica out of his hand was funny. :lol:
See? I knew you'd like it. It was a Topsey episode. The one you linked to was also a Topsey episode. I'm just going to call episodes I don't like Topsey episodes :lol: That vampire show is a Topsey show with nothing but Topsey episodes.

Yeah, I wonder why it would air like that? It's like they got bumped from the schedule when that was supposed to air, then when they came back they decided the valentine's episode was better because at least it was timely and they wouldn't have 2 holiday episodes late. I don't know the minds of TV execs.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I can't believe Linda's a park pooper. Is she some kind of psycho?

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I just started watching last night's Burger Bobs. So, no spoilers, okay? Give it 23 mins after this post to be safe.
Spoiler:
It looks like Tina's up to some hijinx!

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Spoiler:
I'd like to be in the meeting where they decided Gene and Louise should put on sex shows in the school basement during lunch.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I'm gonna watch it tonight. I love this show so much.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I finished it. It's a decent episode. Kind of an odd one. You'll like it. Come back and read my spoilers. :lol: