Bob Burger

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Bob Burger

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:28 pm I've watched most of it, but I crashed out with about 10 minutes left. Definitely liked what I was watching. Fucking Teddy, man. That fucking pressure washer. :lol:
You need to finish it so you can get to Teddy's poop song for the credits. :lol:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Post by Alien Redrum »

I really liked this last episode. The kids were cracking me up from beginning to end. And the cucumber fascination. :lol:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

jjburkekid on IMDB disagrees. They say:
This episode was really nothing special in Bob's Burgers. The whole thing with defending decorating (vandalizing) a trash can was okay, and wasn't that interesting. Since Logan appeared in this episode, I would've liked to see more of Logan and Louise bat it out, he's an interesting character in the show. The whole Bob cucumber plot was bland, and didn't add anything. Just an average episode.
I think I am somewhere in the middle. I liked the cucumber, but wasn't very impressed by the garbage can.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Stop bothering me, I'm about to eat dinner and watch last night's episode of the Teddy Files. That's the name I would give the remake. Each episode is essentially a true life story that Teddy witnessed and added to his Bob dossier. What we're watching is a script made from those stories. These happened in our past, when the Burger children were still alive.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Spoiler:
Absolutely loved this episode. :lol:

I feel sorry for Bob once again, and hate Tina once again. That movie was awesome.

I even liked the Linda/Gene/Louise raccoon restaurant subplot :lol:

I loved that Bob stepped on all their toes. They deserved it.

You knew the raccoon restaurant was going to go that way. :lol:

You know who wasn't in this Teddy File?

Teddy.

So HoW dId He KnOw?

That's what makes The Teddy Files magic.

I am Not Drinking.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

Agreed on all. I loved this one. Sometimes I love an episode, but like one of the plots more than the other. But this one I just dug all around.

Louise and the fire. Man, I was dying when she was talking to it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And fuck Tina's friends. I wish she would get new ones. I hate Jimmy Jr and I hate Tammy. Jocelyn, though, hot damn she makes me laugh. So does Zeek.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I hate her friends too. I like Zeke okay, but not that much.

It was a good episode!

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Zeke is used perfectly in the show IMO. He's used just enough where he doesn't get old. He's one of those characters that would just be annoying af if used too much.

I LOVE Zeke's relationships with the teachers. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Yeah that's true. I just really hate who he associates with. J-joo is the worst best friend ever. Zeke deserves better. He's actually one of the two characters on there that I say have heart. Regular sized Rudy is another.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

That's very true. Like that episode where he stole the mascot thing to make his gramma happy. Or when he was shitting everywhere for Tina. :lol:

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

I think I might like the Nuts.com thread better than this one.
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Gramps
Emerging from the grave.
Emerging from the grave.

Post by Gramps »

I keep reading this, but I really don't give a shit about the show. It's like when I stand around at work and listen to people discuss sports. Everyone else has a strong opinion and it's mildly interesting, but I barely understand the language.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:58 pm That's very true. Like that episode where he stole the mascot thing to make his gramma happy. Or when he was shitting everywhere for Tina. :lol:
yeah both of those are good Zeke episodes. I would like to see him and regular sized Rudy have an adventure. I would like to see Jimmy Jr die in a fiery death. Like some terrible episode where Jimmy Pesto's burns down and everybody dies except for let's say Ollie, who is horribly disfigured and driven insane by the loss of his twin.

You know what would be cool? if something happened and Teddy became Zeke's father. Don't tell me that wouldn't be the best combo ever.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Gramps wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:28 pm I keep reading this, but I really don't give a shit about the show. It's like when I stand around at work and listen to people discuss sports. Everyone else has a strong opinion and it's mildly interesting, but I barely understand the language.
I have season tickets every summer to a local baseball team. Not because I like baseball, but because I can go there and drink all I want and shout all I want and scream at people and nobody cares.