Bob Burger

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Bob Burger

Post by Alien Redrum »

Neon Maniac wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:39 pm
Alien Redrum wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:58 pm That's very true. Like that episode where he stole the mascot thing to make his gramma happy. Or when he was shitting everywhere for Tina. :lol:
yeah both of those are good Zeke episodes. I would like to see him and regular sized Rudy have an adventure. I would like to see Jimmy Jr die in a fiery death. Like some terrible episode where Jimmy Pesto's burns down and everybody dies except for let's say Ollie, who is horribly disfigured and driven insane by the loss of his twin.

You know what would be cool? if something happened and Teddy became Zeke's father. Don't tell me that wouldn't be the best combo ever.
OMG, Teddy, Zeke, Rudy and the librarian all on an adventure. The librarian would be miserable.

J Joo is a fucking piece of shit. I still get mad that Tina likes him. That kid in dance school/the milk boy is leagues better than that turd.

I like your Pesto idea. That would be amazing.

OH! I read somewhere how to tell the twins. Ollie wears an olive shirt, Andy's shirt is aqua. :lol:

Where is Mrs. Pesto. She's definitely alive. J Joo mentioned her in a musoem.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Neon Maniac wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:40 pm
Gramps wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:28 pm I keep reading this, but I really don't give a shit about the show. It's like when I stand around at work and listen to people discuss sports. Everyone else has a strong opinion and it's mildly interesting, but I barely understand the language.
I have season tickets every summer to a local baseball team. Not because I like baseball, but because I can go there and drink all I want and shout all I want and scream at people and nobody cares.
That’s kind of what this forum is for all of us I think. :lol:
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facts: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:30 am
Where is Mrs. Pesto. She's definitely alive. J Joo mentioned her in a musoem.
Damn, I forgot about her! We've never seen her, have we? It's always Jimmy and his assistant. I'm assuming they all live over the restaurant like the Burgers do. I'm really surprise that we've never seen any of that, now that I think about it.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

No! It's weird. I think they're divorced for sure. Remember when Bob had to give Jimmy his meds because Trev couldn't do it. If Jimmy lived upstairs, Trev would have just ran them up.

And remember Jimmy's apartment was a straight-up bachelor pad with race cars and pinball and shit?

So I'm convinced they're divorced, but we've never seen the mom.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Ah! Here you go:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol: Jimmy is such a dick with buzzing. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:35 pm No! It's weird. I think they're divorced for sure. Remember when Bob had to give Jimmy his meds because Trev couldn't do it. If Jimmy lived upstairs, Trev would have just ran them up.

And remember Jimmy's apartment was a straight-up bachelor pad with race cars and pinball and shit?

So I'm convinced they're divorced, but we've never seen the mom.
Good points! I just googled it, and they say it's implied there's a mother and that they're divorced. Apparently J-Joo had a song where he mentions his mom's new friend Alan. So Jimmy lives in his bachelor pad and the kids live above the restaurant with their mom then? As much as I hate the Pestos, now I want to know more.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

How am I supposed to learn about life when you won't let me watch The Good Wife.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

It would be awesome if Jimmy Pesto and Trevor got together as a couple. I think they should.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Man, he treats Trevor like shit though. HE TREATS TREVOR LIKE J-JOO TREATS TINA.

I hate that whole fucking family except Andy and Ollie.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

That's probably why he's divorced.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Spoiler:
not drinking

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I keep forgetting to bring this up. I love how in the episode "Full Bars" they used the soundtrack from The Warriors. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I knew they were doing the Warriors homage but I didn't realize they used too soundtrack too. I don't always remember soundtracks. There are some obvious ones but for the most part they go in one ear and out the other. Don't get me wrong I enjoy them in the moment, they just aren't my draw I guess. I think that's why I liked when XM would do their soundtracks on Halloween. With the dialogue interspersed the music made sense to me.