Difficult People | Bob's Burgers | Billy Eichner

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Difficult People | Bob's Burgers | Billy Eichner

Post by Alien Redrum »

I first saw Billy Eichner on Difficult People. A show that's funny as shit (and was WAY ahead of the curve with Kevin Spacey jokes) and cancelled way too soon. (But I'm not recommending it to anyone here because it's a love/hate show.) Anyway, he and Julie Forgotherlastname are funny as hell and I follow them both on Twitter.

Now, if you have never watched Difficult People, Billy does the voice of the librarian on Burger Bobs. And that's one of my favorite characters. So you might have an idea about him.

All that said, he also does a thing called Billy on the Street which is pretty much what you'd expect. He goes around asking random people random things.

This...this is fucking hilarious. I can't stop watching it.

Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Difficult People | Bob's Burgers | Billy Eichner

Post by Neon Maniac »

Yeah, he annoys the crap out of me. :lol:

I like him as the librarian, and I like him on AHS. But I just don't get mean spirited humor.

This is kind of triggering me, too. I may have to report it. I don't want to but I will if I will if I have to. :(
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously