Expedition Bigfoot (discovery+)

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Re: Expedition Bigfoot (discovery+)

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Neon Maniac wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:24 am The thing about these shows, and why I never watch them, is that they will never find anything. No UFO, no ghost, no Bigfoot. If they did, it would be all over the news, and I'd watch the 2 minute news segment about it. But they don't, so I see squirrels water skiing instead. You know what I mean.
Of course, and movies aren't real either. :lol:

It's a silly show, but I find (like most of the discovery+ app) I am willing to watch shitty shows that I normally wouldn't have, now I haven't gotten to AR level of watching psychics talk about the history of halloween, but who knows...
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Post by Alien Redrum »

I struggle with the fact that I know they will never find anything too. I already know the ending to the story.

With ghost hunters, any footage they get will never make national news, so there's a reason to watch.

But with Bigfoot-type shows, as long as they are airing they aren't finding anything or I'd know about it.

That's what irritates me about the melodrama. They act like they've never left the fucking house. The one lady keeps telling me all of her science experience, but every time she hears a noise, she acts like she's never been out in the field.

If they were to stop with that shit, it would be tons more enjoyable.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:32 am...now I haven't gotten to AR level of watching psychics talk about the history of halloween, but who knows...
:lol:

Still absolutely loving this app. The conspiracy shows and the OMG DECLASSIFIED shows I love.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Alien Redrum wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:33 am They act like they've never left the fucking house. The one lady keeps telling me all of her science experience, but every time she hears a noise, she acts like she's never been out in the field.
Maybe its the season 2 thing, but I don't really see her doing that so much. The guy that she is always with, he gets ridiculous with his *twig snaps* "OMG BIGFOOT IS HERE, NO OTHER ANIMALS HERE BUT BIGFOOT" shit. And the ex-army guy annoys me in other ways, but I find that the woman isn't so willing to buy the shit the others are selling so much. :lol:
Letterboxd

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I will give her credit for one thing. She saw something man shaped in her camera, and then went over and didn't find any footprints or any evidence, so she wouldn't say what it was.

But when she saw it. OH BOY THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. :lol:

And omg the random headaches because of Bigfoot groaning are getting on my nerves. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Yeah I just don't have the patience :lol:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

So are you guys still watching the show? It turns out that Russell Accord is an anti-vax proud boy. At least that is what some people in the Bigfoot Community are accusing him of. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Neon Maniac wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:39 am So are you guys still watching the show? It turns out that Russell Accord is an anti-vax proud boy. At least that is what some people in the Bigfoot Community are accusing him of. :lol:
I knew this show was toxic. How dare you all for watching it. How dare you all.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

No, I gave up. It's more interesting than most, but it still has that fake ass THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING moment every 10 minutes.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

:lol: that's what made me hate all reality shows.

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

I actually hadn't watched it in a while and then I fired it back up today when I was eating lunch. They were talking about Bigfoot turning into an orb and vanishing and I got annoyed. lol.

I am not at all surprised about Russel. He has "I Voted for Trump" written all over his face
Letterboxd

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Yeah it's annoying when Bigfoot turns into an orb sometimes.