No One Saw a Thing

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

No One Saw a Thing

Post by Alien Redrum »

So, I've always dug that movie In Broad Daylight with Brian Dennehey because it's about a real-life bully who terrorized a town right up until they killed him in front of his wife. ALL these people were involved, but nobody said shit.

A documentary was made about it! I didn't know this. Can't wait to check it out:

And In Broad Daylight:

Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Re: No One Saw a Thing

Post by Alien Redrum »

Here's a 60 Minutes segment on it:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT THIS GUY IN A MOVIE STAT!

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

This is really good. :lol: at his dumbass family saying daddy was an angel. Daddy, who's fucking 14-year-olds. BUT EVERYTHING IS OKAY. HE'S AN ANGEL.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

One episode to go. The first three centered on the bully (and they used a LOT of the footage from that Morley Schaffer piece above). Then it goes on to try and show how the town itself has had problems since the murder, and how there's more violence.

I'm calling bullshit on that. The town was dying and people started getting into meth and other drugs. Crime rises when that happens.

Still, though, the cases they show are pretty fucked up. But I don't think it has anything to do with them murdering the asshole. It's a poor town with few resources. There's going to be a high crime rate.