The Purge

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

The Purge

Post by Neon Maniac »

I'm streaming season 2 of The Purge. I wasn't a big fan of the first season it just seems like an extra long version of the lame movie. But this one is way better. Most of it takes place in the year when it's not the night of The Purge. But there's a lot of stupid shit in here that's driving me nuts. I'm not going to put spoilers and I'm not going to use your fucking little spoiler tags so let's just say that there is a lot that doesn't make sense here.

But still it's a pretty good show. All these people are terrible. I'm very excited to see who lives and dies at the end of the season. And you know what if there was a purge, I would be in Canada watching it on TV. I would save up every year just so I could leave the country. And that makes me wonder too if all walls are off does that mean there is no border patrol that night? Can anyone just come into the country? Something tells me that the new founding fathers would not like that.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: The Purge

Post by Neon Maniac »

Spoiler:
the crazy guy is going to kill everybody. This is off the hook. If you had a coat and you were wearing it that is off the hook. When you're talking on the telephone it is off the hook.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously