Berkie Bros

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Berkie Bros

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:58 am I finished episode three, so y'all know more than me.

But what about this. Take out all the conspiracies. All of them. Break it down to simplicity. What if the two brothers did the killing, Berkie didn't have anything to do with it except knowing they did it. And when they arrested him he went all in because he's an attention whore.

Like, he kept sending letters to the reporter every so often to keep his name out there, then didn't say SHIT to the cops. You know? Just pulling them along so he can continue to get attention?
Shit, you just guessed the ending.

:lol: No you didn't.

That's a good theory. Watch the last episode and see what you think about it afterwards. It kills some ideas, I think.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Post by Alien Redrum »

I was today year's old when I found out that the Smurfs are satanic.

Also, this documentary reminds me of that Shining one. The reporter throws every single theory at the wall and hope some stick, when it's going to be those two brothers that did it.

Everything else is noise.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:29 am I was today year's old when I found out that the Smurfs are satanic.

Also, this documentary reminds me of that Shining one. The reporter throws every single theory at the wall and hope some stick, when it's going to be those two brothers that did it.

Everything else is noise.
Yeah, Smurfs suck. Notice how the one bad guy is a human with a cat? More importantly, a single, middle aged white man with a cat? He's working to destroy the demonic little fucks. They already grabbed his guns, so he's forced to turn to the black arts himself. He is a man driven mad by satanic smurfs. Fuck them.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

It's shit like this that reminds me how upset I get that I can't remember how Tarintino ripped off The Cosby Show. :mad:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

That's what you get for not doing backups. All that history, all that gold, gone forever.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

THAT WAS A TALE YOU TOLD AT HORRORFIND.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I just remember the ending:

"And that is how Tarantino ripped off The Cosby Show."

There may have been applause.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

:(

I hate it when I can't remember my genius

:(

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Okay, just finished it. While I agree with shiki that it's an episode too long, I did enjoy it overall and it raised a lot of questions; enough to convince me more than one person was involved.

That said, Maury, while an incredible researcher, his tunnel vision hurt him. The OMG EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY is cringe inducing.

Take all the satanic bullshit out, and I think he could have convinced more powers-that-be. I do believe the NYPD closed this as soon as they could to save face, too.

The thing that pisses me off, though, is that cult they kept trying to blame it on disbanded 2 years before the shootings. God, they never ever should have been part of this and that really hurt Maury's credibility.

Dug the doc, though.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

The book is now on sale for just $2.99 for the Kindle.