We Are Lady Parts

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: We Are Lady Parts

Post by DJBenz »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:50 pm (btw you aren't missing much so far)
Yes, well I would expect that kind of attitude from a closed-minded Trumpist. :mad:
Horror DNA on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

DJBenz wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:12 am
shiki-jitsu wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:50 pm (btw you aren't missing much so far)
Yes, well I would expect that kind of attitude from a closed-minded Trumpist. :mad:
I finished the series yesterday, it wasn't a bad show. Hope there is a second season. Some odd music choices in it I thought, odd for a punk band to do "we are the champions" (things like that), but I thought their orgiinals were fun.

Thought the overall interview situation resolved itself way too quickly and didn't really resolve itself either. It just flipped and went away. The beginning there was so much buildup to getting her in the band over a few eps and then they rushed the last two episodes.

I only wish that Neon was able to watch it. :cry2:
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Anti-Spam Question: No

Post by DJBenz »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:39 pm I finished the series yesterday, it wasn't a bad show. Hope there is a second season. Some odd music choices in it I thought, odd for a punk band to do "we are the champions" (things like that), but I thought their orgiinals were fun.
SPOILERS, YOU FUCK. :mad: I haven't finished it yet, but I've been listening to the soundtrack on Amazon music (all >10 minutes of it :lol: ), so I kinda guessed they'll get their big gig eventually and that'll be their swansong.
shiki-jitsu wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:39 pmThought the overall interview situation resolved itself way too quickly and didn't really resolve itself either. It just flipped and went away. The beginning there was so much buildup to getting her in the band over a few eps and then they rushed the last two episodes.
Yeah, tbh six episodes is not much to get the whole story in, I hope there's a second season too.
shiki-jitsu wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:39 pmI only wish that Neon was able to watch it. :cry2:
Maybe if he moves to a free Red state like yours or under the freedom of a gracious monarchy like me then he'll have the chance. We should pray for him.
Horror DNA on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram