Yeah!

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
User avatar
Alien Redrum
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Somewhere trying to cancel you.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 236 times
Contact:

Re: Yeah!

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

IT'S A SEA OF LIES, SHIKI. LIES!
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

Letterboxd - Horror DNA 2020 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

User avatar
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 8739
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Out making America great again
Has thanked: 396 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Yeah!

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:21 pm :lol:

He co-wrote one song with Elvis for a B-side and never won a grammy for producing shit. :lol:

You're a bag of lies. Your sources fucking suck. :lol: :lol:
My source is whatever I read on the internet 5 minutes before I posted it. I didn't realize that you were such a knowledgeable expert on him. Otherwise I would never have challenged you on anything. Even if you were wrong. Which you were. Because he's not Ray Stevens. By the way, Ray Stevens also has more hit songs than you do. :shrug:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

User avatar
Alien Redrum
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Somewhere trying to cancel you.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 236 times
Contact:

Re: Yeah!

Post by Alien Redrum »

Oh, and Ray Stevens sold 4x more records than Daniels. Holy fuck. He's not even as good as The Streak. :shake: :lol:
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

Letterboxd - Horror DNA 2020 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

User avatar
Alien Redrum
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Somewhere trying to cancel you.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 236 times
Contact:

Re: Yeah!

Post by Alien Redrum »

Just about everything you said about Charlie Daniels is wrong. :lol:
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

Letterboxd - Horror DNA 2020 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

User avatar
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 8739
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Out making America great again
Has thanked: 396 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Yeah!

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:23 pm So, let's suss it out. He only had three top-10 hits, never a number 1, is not in the R&R hall of fame, didn't produce shit, much less win a grammy for producing, never toured with Elvis, only wrote like 2 songs for other artists (which were co-writes), barely wrote his own shit, and only won one Grammy for a song he made an entire career off of.

Yeah, one-trick pony. :lol:
even if all that were true, which it is not, having multiple hits makes you not be a one-trick pony. Writing, performing, and producing also makes you not a one-trick pony. So maybe it's just that you don't know what a one-trick pony is. It's not like a compliment. It's not like some guy is riding a pony down the street and the pony looks really awesome so you're like, man that is one trick pony. It means you can only do one thing.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

User avatar
Alien Redrum
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Somewhere trying to cancel you.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 236 times
Contact:

Re: Yeah!

Post by Alien Redrum »

AND RAY STEVENS IS IN THE COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME TOO. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ray Stevens >>>>>>>>>>>>> Charlie Daniels. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
These users thanked the author Alien Redrum for the post:
Neon Maniac (Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:36 pm)
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

Letterboxd - Horror DNA 2020 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

User avatar
Alien Redrum
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Somewhere trying to cancel you.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 236 times
Contact:

Re: Yeah!

Post by Alien Redrum »

He didn't produce shit, man. Stop. :lol:
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

Letterboxd - Horror DNA 2020 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

User avatar
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 8739
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Out making America great again
Has thanked: 396 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Yeah!

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:30 pm Just about everything you said about Charlie Daniels is wrong. :lol:
honestly I don't know why you think that. I swear to God everything I posted was right there on his Wikipedia page. Maybe you're deleting those facts and editing the page? I wouldn't put that past you.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

User avatar
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 8739
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Out making America great again
Has thanked: 396 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Yeah!

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:32 pm He didn't produce shit, man. Stop. :lol:
oh hey here's the two songs he wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category: ... ie_Daniels

I know you're just arguing with me and calling me a liar without doing any research :lol:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

User avatar
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 8739
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Out making America great again
Has thanked: 396 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Yeah!

Post by Neon Maniac »

So how many Leonard Cohen albums were you on?
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

User avatar
Alien Redrum
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Somewhere trying to cancel you.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 236 times
Contact:

Re: Yeah!

Post by Alien Redrum »

You quoted me where I said he didn't produce shit with "here's the two songs he wrote". :lol:
Neon Maniac wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:34 pm
Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:30 pm Just about everything you said about Charlie Daniels is wrong. :lol:
honestly I don't know why you think that. I swear to God everything I posted was right there on his Wikipedia page. Maybe you're deleting those facts and editing the page? I wouldn't put that past you.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i am. :(
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

Letterboxd - Horror DNA 2020 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

User avatar
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 8739
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Out making America great again
Has thanked: 396 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Yeah!

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:32 pm He didn't produce shit, man. Stop. :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_Mountain

you're right that never happened. He especially didn't produce Elephant Mountain by the youngbloods
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

User avatar
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 8739
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Out making America great again
Has thanked: 396 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Yeah!

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:39 pm You quoted me where I said he didn't produce shit with "here's the two songs he wrote". :lol:
Neon Maniac wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:34 pm
Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:30 pm Just about everything you said about Charlie Daniels is wrong. :lol:
honestly I don't know why you think that. I swear to God everything I posted was right there on his Wikipedia page. Maybe you're deleting those facts and editing the page? I wouldn't put that past you.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i am. :(
I know I did and I also just quoted it again. What's your point? All I know is that you're jealous and you're lying.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

User avatar
Alien Redrum
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Somewhere trying to cancel you.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 236 times
Contact:

Re: Yeah!

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol: And he was swimming in Grammys from that one album. :lol:
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

Letterboxd - Horror DNA 2020 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

User avatar
Alien Redrum
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
The Piers Morgan of Horror DNA
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am
Anti-Spam Question: No
Location: Somewhere trying to cancel you.
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 236 times
Contact:

Re: Yeah!

Post by Alien Redrum »

You're the Tucker Carlson of Horror DNA with your "facts". :shake: :lol:
Sorry, no, the less that TV companies plough into reality bullshit, the better. - Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

Letterboxd - Horror DNA 2020 Halloween Horror Movie Challenge

Post Reply