Anyone gaming still?

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Anyone gaming still?

Post by Alien Redrum »

I started playing Wolfenstein II and holy shit, it's fun. Also been on a bit of a Doom kick.

Y'all playing anything?
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone gaming still?

Post by DJBenz »

I can't play Doom, there's just too much going on it fries my brain.

I've been playing NBA 2K21 while it's been on Game Pass, but they took it off. :mad: Now playing UFC4, mainly so I can beat up my son. He gets mad because I move out of striking range, whereas he and his brother literally stand toe to toe and hit each other until one is knocked out. :lol:

I warned him I was a trained martial arts expert and not to make me defend myself.
Horror DNA on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

DJBenz wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:17 am I can't play Doom, there's just too much going on it fries my brain.
Yeah, it gets crazy for sure. Wolfenstein, though, holy fuck this story is great. And insane. I just met some Black Panthers. :yay:
I've been playing NBA 2K21 while it's been on Game Pass, but they took it off. :mad: Now playing UFC4, mainly so I can beat up my son. He gets mad because I move out of striking range, whereas he and his brother literally stand toe to toe and hit each other until one is knocked out. :lol:

I warned him I was a trained martial arts expert and not to make me defend myself.
That setup to the delivery is fucking priceless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I can't believe how much fun Wolfenstein is. Last time I had this much fun was GTA Vice City. I love the story and the gaming aspect of it. The cutaways tend to get a bit long, but they are also unapologetic in their violence.

I went ahead and installed the rest of the Wolfenstein games on my system to play as soon as I beat this one.