Mack Bolan deals.

Post the deals here! Check inside on how you can sign up to our deals mailing list. Horror DNA does see a small profit when buying through our Amazon and other links.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Mack Bolan deals.

Post by Alien Redrum »

So I've slowly but surely been buying Mack Bolan books when they go on sale and read them on occasion because they are still ridiculous. I'll share them here for anyone interested.

This title is GREAT.

Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Mack Bolan deals.

Post by Neon Maniac »

I want to read Mack Bolan again, but I think it's going to have to be from a used paperback store. :lol:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Dude, there was this store up the street from me that had TONNNNNNNNSSSSSSS of Able Team. After looking at them every time I went in, I finally said to the owner one day, "Can I make you an offer on all of your Able Team books?"

"You should have last week. I just donated them. I got tired of looking at them. I would have taken whatever you offered."

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Oh JFC! That sucks!! :(

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

It's still painful thinking about it. :(

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

A few today:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Orange Alert? California Hit? Those sound like they're written by liberals. No wonder they're on sale :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

Orange Alert probably was. It's like 6432 in the series.

California Hit is like $16. So it's probably Bolan going in to that disgusting liberal state and busting up some hippie drug ring. :mad:

I have SO MUCH TO READ right now, but fuck if I don't want to read that first one, Dixie Convoy because of the title alone. :lol:

Also, I don't like these lame ass covers. We need the old school ones that were manly as fuck. Probably some pussy with a liberal arts degree that made these and is afraid to offend people in this bullshit PC society we live in. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

The one that started it all! And I just read this again last year and it's still so much fun and it's still so obvious Punisher ripped this off. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I'll read them from the used bookstore. That's how they're meant to be read, I think. If it doesn't smell like mold and cigar smoke, it's not Mack Bolan. :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

I can't disagree with that, but I don't have the room on my bookshelf, and I would want to own them all. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I bet if you really wanted to find a full collection, it wouldn't be that hard. I bet you could put something together from Ebay and put them in a $40 bookshelf from Target.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Oh, no, I agree it wouldn't be that hard, but I have way too many books now. I just boxed up like 4 big boxes for donation, and I can do about 3 or 4 more before I have room. :(

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

You need to buy a bunch of Pendleton lots on Ebay. You're going to end up with dupes, but that's okay. Here's why:

You get that $40 bookshelf from target. Then from all the lots you bought to get a full collection, you find the dupes, decide which is the one you want to keep and the one to toss. Only you don't toss it.

What you do is tear off the cover. That's right. Then, when you have all the covers torn off, and maybe that last page that has his weapon of the book displayed and explained, and shellac them to the bookshelf as a collage of Mack Bolan.

Because that's your mother fucking Mack Bolan bookcase.

Boom!

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

OMG