eBook deals for 06.04.2021

Post the deals here! Check inside on how you can sign up to our deals mailing list. Horror DNA does see a small profit when buying through our Amazon and other links.
Horror DNA Deals
Emerging from the grave.
Emerging from the grave.
Anti-Spam Question: No

eBook deals for 06.04.2021

Post by Horror DNA Deals »

Standard disclaimers: If you don't see anything below the prices, disable your adblock. Also, if the price is different in the little box than what I posted it as, click it anyway. It might be wrong in that box.

Also, sometimes you may see non-horror books in the mix. I tend to share deals on books that I also buy or find interesting.

First up, while it's not horror, all of the JAMES BOND books are just $0.99 each right now! Click here to check them out.

Also, for you fans of thrillers and mysteries, quite a few of George Pelecanos' books are just $1.99 each! I can't recommend him highly enough. In addition to his fantastic novels, he's written for shows like The Wire, The Deuce, and many, many more excellent shows. Click here to check them out.

FREE

$0.99

Non-horror

$1.49

$1.99

Non-horror

$2.99

Like our reviewers? Here are some books they've written or have a story in:

Horror DNA does see a small percentage of sales from Amazon links clicked on the site.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: eBook deals for 06.04.2021

Post by Neon Maniac »

Some of those deals are Joan.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously