The Tomorrow War

General horror discussion. Movies, DVDs, Blu-rays, TV, and Podcasts.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

The Tomorrow War

Post by Neon Maniac »

I'm watching this right now and I want to kill my TV. This is absolutely one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Why? Check the spoiler. I really don't see how nobody stopped this.
Spoiler:
So Crisp Rat gets the killer virus that kills the aliens and brings it back to the past so they can "make a lot of it and send it back". Okay. But the time travel thing breaks and they can't send it back. We're all doomed.

BUT WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

We're all moving forward in time naturally. All they need to do is manufacture the killer virus and have it ready for when the aliens appear in 2051 and get 'em. That's an even better solution than sending it into the future when less than 500,000 humans are still left alive right? I mean, my way saves 8 billion people. They never would've sent it back, the government was smart enough to know they just had to make it and wait and it would be a non-even.

So who greenlit a 100+ million dollar movie that doesn't even make sense? They're a fucking moron.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Services No Longer Needed

Re: The Tomorrow War

Post by Alien Redrum »

I'm not reading the spoiler until I watch it, but this makes me sad. I thought this looked pretty good. :(
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

It absolutely bothers me. The people who made and starred in this have to be all morons if they didn't see this. It destroys the second half of the movie.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

And what kills me is they could've still made the movie with the same ending, they'd just have to spin it a little.

Gramps
Emerging from the grave.
Emerging from the grave.

Post by Gramps »

Neon Maniac wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:27 am
Spoiler:
So Crisp Rat gets the killer virus that kills the aliens and brings it back to the past so they can "make a lot of it and send it back". Okay. But the time travel thing breaks and they can't send it back. We're all doomed.

BUT WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

We're all moving forward in time naturally. All they need to do is manufacture the killer virus and have it ready for when the aliens appear in 2051 and get 'em. That's an even better solution than sending it into the future when less than 500,000 humans are still left alive right? I mean, my way saves 8 billion people. They never would've sent it back, the government was smart enough to know they just had to make it and wait and it would be a non-even.

So who greenlit a 100+ million dollar movie that doesn't even make sense? They're a fucking moron.
I think that at the 1:24:00 mark, that good plan is her plan. He's an idiot who wants to do it wrong.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Gramps wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:06 am
I think that at the 1:24:00 mark, that good plan is her plan. He's an idiot who wants to do it wrong.
Yep. Never listen to Crisp Rat. He's a total meathead and only has bad, self serving ideas. That is every role I've ever seen him in.