Free Us Sinners & American Horrors in February

This is the place for independent filmmakers to post details of their projects and talk about them with us.
snowman999
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Free Us Sinners & American Horrors in February

Post by snowman999 »

American Horrors has a channel at FILMON.com

Us Sinners will be premiering on it this month.

It's normally a pay channel. But, for the month of February, if you download the APP it's free. Anywhere in the world, it's free.

https://www.filmon.com/channel/393

US SINNERS review blurbs
Micro Budget cinema done right - Uncouth Industries
Relentless Riveting Terror... Damn Disturbing... -* Deadly Indie Drive In
A low-budget horror film that sticks its head high above the others around it. It will confront your expectations whenever possible. - Plot Hole
For those who aren’t afraid to get down and dirty - Horror 101
See this film, every horror/thriller fan should take advantage of it - Horror Society
A mini-masterpiece of depravity and dysfunction - Killing Boxx
There isn't much that can make me feel uneasy or truly shock me, but Us Sinners managed to accomplish both. - Movies Made Me
Highly Disturbing Gory Indie Freak Show... - Best Horror Movies
Gore-o-meter rating: 4 out of 5. - Film Apocalypse
One of the best independent horror films I have seen. - Dr Goreman
"When you dance with the Devil, the Devil don’t change, he changes you." Even an experienced horror film viewer such as myself...got changed watching this! - Obscure Horror
An in-your-face,brutal piece... made for true horror fans - Video Views
A must have for hardcore horror fans. - Int'l Film Horror Society

Us Sinners is not for everyone. Zigzag here hated it. But, he has no taste :p Even if you HATE the first 70 minutes the climax is one of the best you will ever see.

US SINNERS climax blurbs

Hitch my jaw off the floor after witnessing an absolutely stupendous ending. Well done Mr Snow you sick f---. - Jonsey Amazon UK

It's not an ending you should witness while eating a meal. - Gorezone Magazine

The logline of the film, "The carnal climax is so disturbing it will leave you breathless," is indeed true. I won't give it away here but it pushes the film up and out of the generic serial killer realm. - Uncouth Industries

The finale of the film, and a scene that will shock the hell out of you, no matter how hardened you are to genre fare... - The Plot Hole

An ending that goes beyond disturbing - Movies Made Me

Very violent, graphic, twisted, and realistic. The ending will stay with you long after you have watched it. - Dr Goreman

And that ending...that’s where you almost wanna tell George Snow that he might need some counseling.***** * Obscure Horror

Does live up to the hype and what is promised in the final scene goes beyond what you could be told.
- Video Views

The ending is as shocking as it gets! All I can say is, you have to see it for yourself! - Horror Reviews

Now you can see it for yourself. For FREE! You might love the movie, you might hate the movie. You WILL LOVE the ending. Guaranteed.