Bloody Secrets by Claire Joseph

Books, comics etc. anything that's on a page and not moving.
Blade101
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried
Anti-Spam Question: No

Bloody Secrets by Claire Joseph

Post by Blade101 »

So i recently published a book of horror stories called Bloody Secrets written by me Claire Joseph. It is available on Amazon kindle and smashwords.

My book pushes the boundaries of the human conscience and forces the characters into difficult terrorizing situations whether that be by demons or psychopaths.

Spez
James "Jeff" Ferguson
James "Jeff" Ferguson

Re: Bloody Secrets by Claire Joseph

Post by Spez »

That sounds fascinating, Claire Joseph. Did you know that we review books on Horror DNA? It's a little known fact but it's apparently very easy to get in touch with the staff members. They're a friendly bunch who will read your work and write an honest review of it too! All you have to do is ask. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I think posting a two sentence blurb about how your book "pushes the boundaries of the human conscience" isn't the way to do that.

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Services No Longer Needed

Post by Alien Redrum »

:facts:

Good example of awesome intro, right here.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Blade101
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried

Post by Blade101 »

Oh boy, sorry that. I wasn't aware of the fact that you do reviews, glad to find out though, that would be awesome. I do apologise for my earlier post.

Wainwright
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried

Post by Wainwright »

Wow, the art work on the cover alone looks pretty awesome, and it sounds like it's an interesting read. When i get paid next i'll be looking into downloading that :)