Solo

If it's not horror, this is the place!
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Solo

Post by Neon Maniac »

I watched this today since it was put on Netflix. Holy crap it's bad. I heard bad things about it, but remained optimistic, only to be proven wrong. Not a complete shitfest, but at the same time not not a complete shitfest. And it was written by Kasdan, which is way disappointing.

Best thing about the movie was Lando and his sex robot, but no, they're not going to explore that are they? Much less devote another entire movie to it.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Services No Longer Needed

Re: Solo

Post by Alien Redrum »

Couldn't agree more. I heard all the bad things and was still all, "Don't care, will still like it."

No. It's bad. :lol:

The fight in the wintery mountains was cool, but not much else.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Solo

Post by Neon Maniac »

Yeah, that was kind of my thought going in to it. I didn't care if others complained about it, I wanted to see it and decide. Yep, not a good movie. Casting was terrible. I never bought that guy as Han Solo and Daenerys Targaryen drove me crazy most of the movie.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously