Book Deals for 11.01.2020

Post the deals here! Check inside on how you can sign up to our deals mailing list. Horror DNA does see a small profit when buying through our Amazon and other links.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Book Deals for 11.01.2020

Post by Alien Redrum »

First and foremost! Sometimes the price in those little boxes below aren't correct, so if you see something you like but the price is more than I said, click that sucker anyway. It might not be accurate.

Second, if you don't see the little amazon boxes below, you'll have to disable your ad blocker. There are no popups on this page, so you'll be a-okay.

Now, on with the show!

Hank Early's Earl Marcus mysteries are just $1.99 each. I've read the first one and it's fantastic! Those are the first three in the $1.99 group.

There is a nice lineup in The Nightside Codex anthology, and Shane raved about Damien Angelica Walters' The Dead Girls Club; $1.99 for that is a steal.

Two of Gabino Iglesias' novels are still on sale for $2.99 and I'll always share his work. Coyote Songs is beautifully painful.

I didn't post them all individually, but there are a bunch of Hunter Shea books on sale for $0.99 and $1.99 each. He always delivers. Watch the front page (or the social media) for a contest coming up for one of his books! Link: https://amzn.to/3jNXfie

Horror DNA does see a small percentage of the sale of books purchased through this link.

FREE

$0.99

$1.20

$1.99

$2.99

Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan