Maverick

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Maverick

Post by Neon Maniac »

I couldn't remember what thread we were talking about this in so I started a new one :lol:

In one of the threads where I was recommending Maverick, I said it wasn't really a western, it just took place in the old west and is really more like Rockford. I didn't know it at the time, but when Rockford ended, Garner did a reboot of Maverick called Bret Maverick, again made by the guy who created Maverick and Rockford, but this time he's got the guy who plays Angel in Rockford in pretty much the same role as the ne'er do well friend who gets him into trouble. :lol:

I'm watching an episode of it now and it's pretty funny because it is totally Rockford. All the people on it are people you'd see in Rockford or Maverick.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Re: Maverick

Post by Alien Redrum »

Oh sweet!!

Where is it on?
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

GETV? One of the broadcast channels I get. It's not a good show. It is neither in Rockford level nor Maverick level. :lol: they only did 18 episodes of it. I just thought it was funny that there was a version that was really a combination :lol:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan