Google Bard AI

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Google Bard AI

Post by Alien Redrum »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG I CAN'T BREATHE OMG
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Fred was a man who lived in a small town. He was a kind and gentle soul, but he was also very lonely. He had no friends or family, and he spent most of his time alone in his house.

One day, Fred decided to buy an air conditioner. He had been sweating all summer, and he was looking forward to having a cool and comfortable house. He went to the store and picked out the biggest and best air conditioner he could find.

Fred took the air conditioner home and installed it himself. He was very proud of his work, and he couldn't wait to turn it on. He went to bed that night, dreaming of cool, refreshing air.

The next morning, Fred woke up to find that his house was still hot. He turned on the air conditioner, but it didn't work. He called the store where he had bought the air conditioner, and they sent a repairman out to take a look.

The repairman checked the air conditioner and told Fred that it was working fine. He said that the problem was probably with Fred's house. He said that Fred's house was too old and that the air conditioner couldn't keep up with the heat.

Fred was disappointed, but he didn't know what else to do. He turned off the air conditioner and went back to sweating.

That night, Fred had a strange dream. He dreamt that he was in his house, and the air conditioner was on. But the air conditioner wasn't blowing cool air. It was blowing hot air. Fred started to sweat, and he felt very uncomfortable.

In his dream, Fred went to the air conditioner and turned it off. But when he turned it off, the air conditioner started to scream. Fred screamed too, and he woke up.

Fred was covered in sweat, and his heart was racing. He looked at the air conditioner, and it was turned off. But Fred could still hear it screaming.

Fred got out of bed and went to the air conditioner. He turned it on, and the screaming stopped. Fred was relieved, but he was also confused. He didn't know why he had had that dream, or why the air conditioner had screamed.

Fred went back to bed, but he couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about the dream, and he kept hearing the screaming.

The next day, Fred went to the store and bought a new air conditioner. He took the old air conditioner back to the store, and he told the manager about his dream.

The manager listened to Fred's story, and then he said, "I think you should get rid of that air conditioner. It sounds like it's haunted."

Fred didn't know what to say. He didn't believe in ghosts, but he couldn't explain what had happened. He took the air conditioner home and threw it away.

Fred never had another dream about the air conditioner, but he never forgot it either. He often wondered if the air conditioner really was haunted, or if he had just imagined the whole thing.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Ron, Dan, Tom, and Steve were four friends who loved to go on adventures. They had been friends since they were kids, and they had been through a lot together. They had been camping, hiking, and even spelunking. But they had never been on an adventure like this one.

It was Halloween night, and the four friends were driving down a dark road. They were looking for a place to stop and get something to eat. They saw a convenience store up ahead, and they decided to pull in.

The convenience store was old and run-down. It looked like it had been closed for years. But the four friends were hungry, so they decided to go inside.

As soon as they walked in, they knew something was wrong. The store was dark and dusty. There was no one else inside. The only sound was the creaking of the floorboards as they walked.

The four friends looked around the store. The shelves were empty, and the counters were bare. There was no sign of the clerk.

"Where is everyone?" Ron asked.

"I don't know," Dan said. "But this place gives me the creeps."

"Me too," Tom said. "Let's get out of here."

"Wait," Steve said. "I heard something."

The four friends stopped and listened. They could hear a faint noise coming from the back of the store.

"What is that?" Ron asked.

"I don't know," Steve said. "But I'm going to find out."

Steve walked to the back of the store. The other three friends followed him.

Steve opened the door to the back room. The room was dark, and the four friends could see nothing.

"Hello?" Steve called out.

There was no answer.

Steve took a step into the room. The other three friends followed him.

Suddenly, the lights came on. The four friends were blinded by the light.

When their eyes adjusted, they saw that they were in a large room. The room was filled with ghosts.

The ghosts were all different shapes and sizes. Some of them were tall and thin, while others were short and fat. Some of them were dressed in old-fashioned clothes, while others were wearing modern clothes.

The ghosts floated around the room, making strange noises.

"What are they?" Ron asked.

"I don't know," Dan said. "But they're creepy."

"Let's get out of here!" Tom said.

The four friends turned to run, but the ghosts blocked their way.

"You can't escape!" one of the ghosts said.

"You're ours now!" another ghost said.

The ghosts surrounded the four friends. The friends were trapped.

"What do you want?" Ron asked.

"We want your souls!" one of the ghosts said.

"We're going to eat you!" another ghost said.

The ghosts lunged at the four friends. The friends fought back, but they were outnumbered.

The ghosts bit and clawed at the friends. The friends screamed in pain.

Just when it seemed like the friends were about to be killed, a bright light filled the room. The ghosts screamed and vanished.

The four friends were left alone in the room. They were covered in cuts and bruises.

"What happened?" Ron asked.

"I don't know," Dan said. "But I'm glad it's over."

"Me too," Tom said.

"Let's get out of here," Steve said.

The four friends walked out of the store. They never went back.

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

I literally couldn't even finish the interpol one yet. jesus. :lol:
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

WTF is that lazy ass ending on the ghost story? :lol:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

This was inspired by AR yelling at 60 minutes on twitter.
Steve was watching 60 Minutes when he got angry. He didn't like the way the show was going, and he started yelling at the TV.

"This is ridiculous!" he shouted. "I can't believe they're doing this!"

Just then, the power went out. Steve sat in the darkness, fuming. He didn't know what had happened, but he was sure it was the fault of 60 Minutes.

A few minutes later, the power came back on. Steve turned on the TV, and he couldn't believe his eyes. Andy Rooney was standing in his living room.

"What are you doing here?" Steve asked.

"I'm here to teach you a lesson," Andy said. "You shouldn't yell at the TV."

"But you're not real," Steve said. "You're just a ghost."

"I may be a ghost," Andy said, "but I'm still here to teach you a lesson."

And with that, Andy Rooney punched Steve in the face. Steve fell to the ground, stunned.

"Get up," Andy said. "I'm not done with you yet."

Steve got up, and Andy punched him in the face again. Steve fell to the ground, and Andy kicked him in the stomach.

"Stop!" Steve cried. "I'll never yell at the TV again!"

"Good," Andy said. "Now get out of my sight."

Steve ran out of the room, and Andy Rooney disappeared. Steve never yelled at the TV again.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Dang I just wanted another story where Andy Rooney beats up AR, and I got this:
I was sitting in my office, nursing a scotch and trying to figure out how to get out of this case, when the door burst open and Andy Rooney stormed in.

"Where is he?" he demanded.

"Who?" I asked.

"Steve," he said. "Where is he?"

"I don't know," I said. "I haven't seen him."

"You're lying," he said. "I know you're lying. I saw you two together last night."

"That's not true," I said. "I haven't seen Steve in weeks."

"You're a liar," he said. "And I'm going to find him, and when I do, I'm going to beat the crap out of him."

"You can't do that," I said. "Steve is my friend."

"He's not your friend," he said. "He's a thief. He stole my money."

"I don't believe you," I said.

"You don't have to believe me," he said. "But I'm going to find him, and when I do, I'm going to make him pay."

And with that, he turned and stormed out of my office.

I sat there for a long time, staring at the empty doorway. I didn't know what to think. I didn't believe Andy Rooney for a second. But I also knew that he was dangerous. And I knew that he was going to find Steve.

I had to find Steve first.

I picked up the phone and called my friend, the bartender at the local watering hole.

"Hey," I said. "It's me. Have you seen Steve?"

"Yeah," he said. "He was in here last night. He was pretty drunk."

"Did he say anything?" I asked.

"Not really," he said. "He just sat there and drank. But he seemed pretty upset about something."

"Do you know where he went after he left here?" I asked.

"No," he said. "Sorry."

I hung up the phone and sighed. I was starting to get a bad feeling about this.

I called around to a few other places, but no one had seen Steve. I was starting to think that Andy Rooney might be right. Maybe Steve had stolen his money.

I didn't want to believe it, but I couldn't think of any other explanation.

I decided to go to Steve's apartment. Maybe I could find some clues there.

I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I tried the doorknob, but it was locked. I peered through the window, but I couldn't see anything.

I was about to give up when I noticed a small piece of paper taped to the door.

I peeled it off and read it.

"I'm sorry," it said. "I had to leave. I'll be in touch."

It was signed, "Steve."

I crumpled up the paper and threw it on the ground. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know where Steve was. And I didn't know if I would ever see him again.

I turned and walked away, feeling defeated.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I don't like Cliffhanger so I asked what happened next.
Andy Rooney was furious. He couldn't believe that Steve had stolen his money. He had trusted him, and he had betrayed him. Andy knew he had to confront Steve, but he was afraid of what he might do.

Andy finally worked up the courage to call Steve. Steve answered the phone, and Andy said, "I know what you did."

Steve was silent for a moment. Then he said, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough," Andy said. "You need to give me back my money."

"I can't," Steve said. "I spent it."

"You spent it?" Andy asked. "On what?"

"I don't know," Steve said. "I just...I needed it."

"You needed it?" Andy asked. "You needed it more than I did?"

"I don't know," Steve said. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" Andy asked. "You're sorry? You're going to be a lot more than sorry when I'm through with you."

Andy hung up the phone and started to pace back and forth. He couldn't believe Steve had done this to him. He had to find him and get his money back.

Andy went to Steve's apartment, but he wasn't there. He went to Steve's job, but he wasn't there either. Andy didn't know where to find him.

Andy started to go crazy. He couldn't think straight. He couldn't eat. He couldn't sleep. He was obsessed with finding Steve and getting his money back.

One day, Andy was walking down the street when he saw Steve. He ran up to him and grabbed him.

"You're going to pay for what you did," Andy said.

Steve tried to pull away, but Andy was too strong.

"Let me go," Steve said.

"Not until you give me back my money," Andy said.

"I don't have it," Steve said.

"You're lying," Andy said. "I know you have it."

"I don't," Steve said. "I swear."

Andy punched Steve in the face. Steve fell to the ground.

"I'm going to kill you," Andy said.

Andy raised his fist to hit Steve again, but a police officer intervened.

"Hey, break it up," the police officer said.

Andy turned to the police officer. "He stole my money," he said.

"Is that true?" the police officer asked Steve.

Steve nodded.

"I'm going to need you to come with me," the police officer said to Steve.

The police officer took Steve to the police station. Andy followed them.

Steve was booked and charged with theft. He was released on bail, but he knew he was going to jail.

Andy went home and cried. He was so angry and hurt. He couldn't believe Steve had done this to him.

Andy eventually got over his anger, but he never forgave Steve. He knew he would never be able to trust him again.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I find it very hard to believe the guy who beat up Mack Fucking Bolan got beat up by Andy Macaroonie. :mad:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I don't.

Andy Rooney beat up Mack Bolan back in 'Nam.

Get up. He's not done with you yet.

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Alien Redrum wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:18 pm :mad: :mad: :mad:

I find it very hard to believe the guy who beat up Mack Fucking Bolan got beat up by Andy Macaroonie. :mad:
You really don't want to piss off Andy Rooney.
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:shake:
Once upon a time, in a small town called Silverville, there was a man named Ron who had a passion for crafting with tinfoil. Ron was known throughout the town for his unique creations, and he was particularly proud of his latest masterpiece: a bicycle made entirely out of tinfoil.

Ron had spent weeks meticulously shaping and folding the tinfoil into the perfect frame, wheels, and handlebars. He even added a tinfoil basket in the front to hold his belongings. With great excitement, Ron hopped on his tinfoil bike and set off on a ride around town.

As Ron pedaled down the street, his shiny tinfoil bike caught the attention of everyone he passed. People marveled at the craftsmanship and creativity of his unusual mode of transportation. Ron felt a sense of pride and accomplishment as he glided along, enjoying the admiring looks from the townspeople.

However, Ron's joyride came to an abrupt and unfortunate end when he failed to notice a red light at an intersection. As he sailed through the intersection, a car, driven by a distracted driver, slammed into him from the side. The impact was sudden and jarring, and Ron was thrown off his tinfoil bike, landing hard on the pavement.

The townspeople rushed to Ron's side, alarmed and concerned. Miraculously, Ron had only suffered minor cuts and bruises, thanks to his trusty tinfoil bike absorbing much of the impact. However, his beloved bike was severely mangled and flattened by the collision, beyond repair.

Ron was devastated. He had put so much time and effort into creating his tinfoil bike, and now it was destroyed. He couldn't help but feel guilty for not obeying traffic rules and putting himself in harm's way.

As Ron recovered from his injuries, the townspeople rallied together to help him. They organized a fundraiser to collect donations for Ron to repair his bike, and the local metalworkers offered their expertise to help him rebuild it. Ron was touched by the outpouring of support and generosity from his community.

With determination and gratitude, Ron worked tirelessly alongside the metalworkers to reconstruct his tinfoil bike. They reinforced the frame, reshaped the wheels, and crafted new handlebars. Ron was amazed by the kindness and skill of his fellow townspeople, and his bike was soon restored to its former glory, albeit with a few dents and creases that added to its unique character.

Ron learned an important lesson from his accident. He realized that as much as he loved his tinfoil creations, safety should always come first. He promised himself and the community that he would be more cautious while riding his rebuilt tinfoil bike, obeying all traffic rules and wearing proper safety gear.

From that day on, Ron continued to ride his tinfoil bike around Silverville, but with a newfound sense of responsibility. He continued to amaze and inspire others with his creativity, but he also became an advocate for bicycle safety, spreading awareness and promoting safe cycling practices.

And so, Ron's story of being hit by a car while riding his tinfoil bike turned into a tale of resilience, community support, and a commitment to safety. Ron's tinfoil bike became a symbol of his creativity and determination, and he continued to ride it proudly, making sure to always stay safe on the road.