28 Weeks Later

General horror discussion. Movies, DVDs, Blu-rays, TV, and Podcasts.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

28 Weeks Later

Post by Neon Maniac »

I'm watching 28 Weeks Later, this is the first time I've watched it since it was released. When it came out, I was underwhelmed by it. I think I had too high of hopes for what it ended up being. Watching it tonight, it's a pretty good movie. I'd recommend it now. I forgot that they do the helicopter taking out the horde scene before (and better than) Planet Terror. I checked out the IMDB, and am laughing because the actress who plays the girl is named Imogen Poots, and the guy who plays the boy is Mackintosh Muggleton. Sorry DJ, but your people have hillarious names when they're not all Ians or Clives or Simons or whatever. :lol:

Mackintosh Muggleton never worked again. I'm wondering if he's in jail for trying to assassinate JK Rowling.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

TGM
Juvenile Reviewer
Juvenile Reviewer

Re: 28 Weeks Later

Post by TGM »

Neon Maniac wrote:I'm watching 28 Weeks Later, this is the first time I've watched it since it was released. When it came out, I was underwhelmed by it. I think I had too high of hopes for what it ended up being. Watching it tonight, it's a pretty good movie. I'd recommend it now. I forgot that they do the helicopter taking out the horde scene before (and better than) Planet Terror. I checked out the IMDB, and am laughing because the actress who plays the girl is named Imogen Poots, and the guy who plays the boy is Mackintosh Muggleton. Sorry DJ, but your people have hillarious names when they're not all Ians or Clives or Simons or whatever. :lol:

Mackintosh Muggleton never worked again. I'm wondering if he's in jail for trying to assassinate JK Rowling.

:rotfl:

Mistress0fTheDamned
Emerging from the grave.
Emerging from the grave.
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: 28 Weeks Later

Post by Mistress0fTheDamned »

Yeah I watch it and I agree I recommend it too,can’t wait for 28 years later to watch
Stare at the dark too long and you will eventually see
WHAT ISN’T THERE.

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.