What are you reading?

Books, comics etc. anything that's on a page and not moving.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: What are you reading?

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:06 pm One of my favorite directors is Michael Bay. I can very easily forgive bullshit. :lol:
:lol: Yeah, there you go. Same kind of thing.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Post by Alien Redrum »

Oh! I'm listening to The Night Stalker: The Life and Crimes of Richard Ramirez by Philip Carlo. Pretty damn good so far. It's pretty detailed, starting with each crime, then moving on to the capture, then trial. (Sometimes these books only focus on the trial or the crime.) But it's thorough.

Once again, I'm reminded of what absolute garbage Dianne Feinstein. If she wasn't such a piece of shit attention whore, lives could have been saved. (Basically, she blurted out at a news conference the type of shoe Ramirez wore. He was LITERALLY the only person in Los Angeles County who wore that type and size. Once it hit the news, he stopped wearing that brand. Thanks, cunt.

I'm also reminded on what egotistical twats detectives can be, and how many people have died because these dumb fucks won't share info. The Night Stalker case is another great example of how he could have been stopped far earlier if these ignorant twats had been willing to share info.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Yeah I'm with you on Feinstein exactly because of this. And I agree with you about detectives. The Green River Killer would have been caught years before if the detectives on the case weren't racist assholes. When it was only about six murders, a pimp solves the whole thing and turned over all of his evidence to the cops. They followed up on it and Gary Ridgeway said what? I'm a hard-working white man and you're going to believe some black pimp over me? And they left him alone after that.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I want to listen to a Bianchi and Bueno book next, and Green River Killer, too. I'm going to be enraged. :lol:

It still surprises me how shockingly stupid BTK is/was. He's a flatout imbecile. Lucky prick.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan