The Demon of Pispala

Books, comics etc. anything that's on a page and not moving.
The Demon of Pispala
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried
Anti-Spam Question: No

The Demon of Pispala

Post by The Demon of Pispala »

English edition, coming soon.

On sale in Amazon & AppStore, probably 15th of July 2012.

Spez
James "Jeff" Ferguson
James "Jeff" Ferguson

Re: The Demon of Pispala

Post by Spez »

You know what's a better way of getting your info on the site? Contacting the people that write for it.

http://www.horrordna.com/contact-us.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

No, he did okay. He's not shilling. If you want a review copy, contact him. Creators are welcome to post their stuff, as long as they ID themselves as the creator/publisher/producer/whatevs. Otherwise, we would've banned Kangas years ago. :lol:

So Demon of Pispala, are you the author? What can you tell us about it that's not in the video? You've got a captive audience, use it!
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

The Demon of Pispala
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried

Neon Maniac wrote:No, he did okay. He's not shilling. If you want a review copy, contact him. Creators are welcome to post their stuff, as long as they ID themselves as the creator/publisher/producer/whatevs. Otherwise, we would've banned Kangas years ago. :lol:

So Demon of Pispala, are you the author? What can you tell us about it that's not in the video? You've got a captive audience, use it!

Yes, I have written this book. My daughter has translated it in English. I have published 18 books earlier. This is the first English edition of a fictional book. I have published two the information books in the past in English. This is the commercial video of the book. The book has just gone to press and should be on sale in 2-3 weeks.
I'll insert a link here when the book is in Amazon and the AppStore.

Aatu Karri

DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DJBenz »

My mind is still blown by the concept of a trailer for a book.

Carry on.
Horror DNA on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

The Demon of Pispala wrote:
Neon Maniac wrote:No, he did okay. He's not shilling. If you want a review copy, contact him. Creators are welcome to post their stuff, as long as they ID themselves as the creator/publisher/producer/whatevs. Otherwise, we would've banned Kangas years ago. :lol:

Yes, I have written this book. My daughter has translated it in English. I have published 18 books earlier. This is the first English edition of a fictional book. I have published two the information books in the past in English. This is the commercial video of the book. The book has just gone to press and should be on sale in 2-3 weeks.
I'll insert a link here when the book is in Amazon and the AppStore.

Aatu Karri
If you'd like, contact one of the reviewers or myself if you'd like to send us an ebook to review on the site. We do lots of reviews. Good luck with it, and definitely post a link when it's up.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

The Demon of Pispala
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried

Now the book is already available amazon.uk. Cover art haven't been updated yet on the page, but the book is available. Still waiting for the arrival to amazon.com and the AppStore.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Demon-Pispa ... 11&sr=8-10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Demon of Pispala
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried

Due to technical problems the book delayed a little. Now it's finally available.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Demon-Pispala ... ri%2C+aatu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
e-book will teke a few more days to come to AppStore

The Demon of Pispala
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried

The book is now available as a Kindle version from amazon.com

But it still takes a while to come to AppStore as an e-book.

Anyhow, here's a link to the Kindle version:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Demon-Pispala ... ri%2C+aatu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Demon of Pispala
Dead and Buried
Dead and Buried

Finally the book can be found from AppStore too: :johnwoo:

http://itunes.apple.com/fi/book/isbn9789522860354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you read the book - was it a sample or the whole book - please leave a comment in here or rate it in the AppStore. :hey:

Thank you.