What's some good stuff on YouTube?

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

What's some good stuff on YouTube?

Post by Alien Redrum »

I feel bad for the kids today because they will never know the feeling of an amazing TV Movie. There were so many good ones when we were growing up.

Unfortunately, many of these never made it to the home video market, or, if they did, not to DVD.

Right now I'm watching In Broad Daylight, and man, it holds up GREAT. What's some shit you've seen on YouTube that's worth watching. Not necessarily TV Movies, either. Like documentaries and stuff.

It kills me that I can't find The Deliberate Stranger. :(

Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Re: What's some good stuff on YouTube?

Post by Alien Redrum »

Found the next one to watch! [urll="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105604"]To Catch a Killer[/url], also starring Dennehy; this time he plays John Wayne Gacy.

Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

The Deliberate Stranger: https://iomovies.to/movie/the-deliberat ... dPyK7GavoX

Google is your friend.

Youtube actually has some good movies on there if you can find it. Kevin found and posted My Science Project a few months back, that was a good find. A lot of 80's movies that are just kind of lost in the world of rights are on there. Apparently if you don't have the rights to release a movie, you also don't have the rights to tell Youtube to take it down.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Roku has a pay channel called WB Archive. It's mainly all movies of the week and specials that aren't worth releasing but create a good library of that kind of thing.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Here's the full movie of "The UFO Incident" which is aka "The Betty & Barney Hill Story". It's the early 70's TV movie starring James Earl Jones and Roseanne's Mom. The funny thing is, Roseanne's Mom had already won an Oscar a few years prior to this, and James Earl Jones had already been nominated for an Oscar a few years prior to this. Why either of them are in this low budget shitfest of a TV movie is a curiosity. The whole movie is a bit uneven and shitty, tbh. But still worth a watch :lol: