Bob Burger

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Bob Burger

Post by Alien Redrum »

I registered a new site to start up the blog again. I'm planning to try at some point to just run through seasons of shows and review them/give thoughts on them/whatever.

I WAS going to start with Rockford Files, but I may start with Bob's. So many possibilities. :lol:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Did you delete the post with the link to the forbidden article? It was an underwhelming episode I though.
Spoiler:

I'm assuming the article was about the new guy doing Pesto's voice.
Okay, the more we find out about Zeke the funnier it gets, I think. :lol:

PS. Jimmy, Jr. has a speech impediment.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

No, it's still there. :lol:

It was basically a picture of Jimmy and Bob and it was OBVIOUS he was back.

I have mixed feelings on this one. On one hand, I absolutely loved it. I didn't realize how much I missed Jimmy and Trev until last night and it was a joy to see them fighting again. And Trev...he cracks me up. "Fine! Grammar's important!" :lol:

I wasn't a big fan of Jimmy's "let's not fight" bullshit. He's a selfish douche, so this is way against character. I did :lol: when he said he told Andy and Ollie they were the same person and it fucked with them for days. :rotfl: But this overall thing of him being peaceful was really hamfisted and forced for the episode.

I was pretty comfortable in my theory about Jimmy loving Zeke in a more-than-friends way, and this episode absolutely solidified that.

OMG, what if Richard, the new guy, becomes a love interest for Tina?

I LOVED all the Pesto stuff, really liked the Zeke stuff (can they please stop making us feel so bad for the kids that are the nicest? :lol:) and the Jimmy stuff just fucking annoyed me because it's really against character.

Gene had a funny ass line last night, but I was high and I forgot what it was.

OH! And I like how Bob came to terms with Pesto (at least for this episode). Pesto is a fucking asshole. Just like his son.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I always thought Zeke was a bully. It was just his look and energy. I didn't like him very much at first because I assumed he was a bully. But then he never bullied anyone and was a stand up guy. So I think maybe this episode was a bit deeper for me, as I saw it as proof of Zeke's redemption.

J-Ju probably does love Zeke. I don't think anything was really out of character for him in this, but then I never expect much from him and he's always going to say the right thing even if he doesn't do the right thing. I'm willing to be wrong, but without precise examples I just don't see it.

It's nice that they brought Pesto back. His voice isn't all that great but maybe the guy will grow into it. But on the plus side, the guy who voices Trev is getting more work now. :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Neon Maniac wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:05 am I always thought Zeke was a bully. It was just his look and energy. I didn't like him very much at first because I assumed he was a bully. But then he never bullied anyone and was a stand up guy. So I think maybe this episode was a bit deeper for me, as I saw it as proof of Zeke's redemption.
Right! Like...he has all the red flags of a bully, but has never really acted like one. Turns out, those flags were old flags, and, like you said, he was redeemed.

I love Zeke.
J-Ju probably does love Zeke. I don't think anything was really out of character for him in this, but then I never expect much from him and he's always going to say the right thing even if he doesn't do the right thing.
Agree with that 100%. His statements don't match his actions all the time.
It's nice that they brought Pesto back. His voice isn't all that great but maybe the guy will grow into it. But on the plus side, the guy who voices Trev is getting more work now. :lol:
Yeah, it's not quite 100%. Maybe 85%. I'm either going to get used to it, or he'll get better.

But, man, either way, I'm glad he's back. If only we get more of Trev. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:25 pm Image

I didn't see this last night

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Just you and I eating a burger at Burger Bobs. :yay:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:37 pm Just you and I eating a burger at Burger Bobs. :yay:
that one was done really well. There's actual words and our hands are normal :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

BECAUSE IT'S REAL THAT'S WHY. :mad: :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I love Mr. Fischoeder. I would love to go on a camping trip with him. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:06 pm I love Mr. Fischoeder. I would love to go on a camping trip with him. :lol:
That episode was kind of stupid but it was also pretty funny. I think I can say that about every episode that features him as a main character :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

yeah, it's weird. It's like...it's an average episode, but it's not. He elevates it to something just goofy and wonderful. :lol:

Like, I LOVE Teddy, but when they do a whole episode with him, it was just okay. I like it, but it's missing something. But Fischoeder episodes are always so funny because he's so funny.

Man, I wish I had Fischoeder money. I'd act exactly like him. :lol:

Now I want a Fischoeder and Rudy episode. Fischoeder wouldn't know what to do with the little regular-sized guy. :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I think the point I was trying to make and failing was if you put ANY other character instead of Fischoeder in that episode, it would have been not very good. :lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Maybe Rudy's Dad dies and Fischeoder adopts him. That would be great.