The Stand

General horror discussion. Movies, DVDs, Blu-rays, TV, and Podcasts.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: The Stand

Post by Alien Redrum »

Those last two posts are brilliant. :up:

(And hilarious. :lol:)

Yeah, even though I liked this series (and like pointing out its so-many flaws), this one bugs me second only to how they completely said "Fuck character development".

His free-for-all in Vegas is EVERYTHING Flagg is against. Everything.

Like, when I read the book...well, hell, even right now, I would probably end up in Vegas. I like order. It's important to me. And I don't want to be in the same town as Fuckface Frannie.

But this Vegas? NOPE. Fuck that. I'd want to set everyone on fire. I fucking hate them all. Because they're losers. And NO WAY would Flagg put up with that. If his goddamn goal was to take over, why in the ever-loving fuck would he let dopefiends run the show? It's so stupid.

On the bright side, in this universe I'd only have to put up with Fuckface Frannie until she takes her cuck back to Maine.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

:lol: True, she'd be out of Boulder after a year, and nobody would miss her :lol:

That's just a big piece that sticks in my craw. And I think even more so from living there. Because Vegas marketing wants you to believe anything goes, but if you live there, you see how Law & Order it really is.

And in what world is Nick Andros creepy? This Nick Andros totally was and he should've been sweeping Fremont Street with the rest of the creeps. This Nick Andros was no Rob Lowe.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

AGREED. Fucking millennial TV series bullshit.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:40 am AGREED. Fucking millennial TV series bullshit.
Damn, good point. Is this an example of what millennials think is evil? Because if so, they're going to get played like a bitch if something truly evil shows up.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously