Mack Bolan talk.

Books, comics etc. anything that's on a page and not moving.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Mack Bolan talk.

Post by Neon Maniac »

If I have to be a hobo, then I'd be a Mack Bolan hobo.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Re: Pot talk

Post by Alien Redrum »

Mac Bolan has a house. :mad:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:23 am Mac Bolan has a house. :mad:
so where is his house when he's flying all around the world? Every month he's in a new location kicking new ass. Maybe he's got a house somewhere, where he keeps his stuff and parks the war wagon. But what do you think's going on when he's out there doing the California Crush or a Boston Blitz or a Caribbean Kill? He's not checking into a motel is he? He is a living like a hobo, cooking off of cans and using 27 blankets to make a crappy barely held together sleeping bag. Don Pendleton just didn't go into the minor details. There is a lot of subtlety in his writing.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

He might be living like a hobo, but he ain't no hobo. :mad:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:01 am He might be living like a hobo, but he ain't no hobo. :mad:
He may not be a hobo, but he got hobo skillz for days.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I'd like to see him and Reacher team up. Or fight. One of the two.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Tom Cruise would lose for sure. It would be a Scientology Slam.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Or maybe a Scientology Shake Down

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Tom Cruise Reach Around!

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

You son of a bitch. :mad:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I would love to see a Mack Bolan show. LOVE.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:21 pm I would love to see a Mack Bolan show. LOVE.

:lol:

I would love a show if they did it all straight from the original books with no update to modernize it.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

:lol:

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I'm reading the Mack Bolan bio on Wiki and I forgot how damn dark this was :lol:

During Bolan's second tour, his father suffered a heart attack that forced him to leave his job at the steel mill. Unable to work, with bills piling up, Bolan's father was forced to borrow money from Triangle Industrial Finance ("TIF"), a savings-and-loan outfit known around town as a loansharking operation controlled by the family of Don Sergio Frenchi, the godfather of the Mafia in western Massachusetts. The people at TIF caused the elder Bolan countless problems with their payment demands. On one occasion, their enforcers dislocated his arm as punishment for missing one loan payment, warning him that the same arm would be broken if he missed another.[2]

Mack Bolan's younger sister, Cindy Bolan, was worried about their father's safety and had secretly paid the officers at TIF a visit, in an attempt to persuade them to leave her father alone and allow her to repay the loan. In her first attempt, she turned in $35 a week, money she made from an after school job. When it became insufficient, TIF "suggested" she become a prostitute.

Johnny Bolan, Mack's younger brother, learned about it from a schoolmate who taunted him about it, resulting in a fight that Johnny lost. When Johnny found Cindy servicing a client in a motel room, he blew the whistle to his father ... an act that resulted in the elder Bolan's striking him. When Cindy's father confronted her, she admitted to her work, expressing her fear for his health and welfare.

For Sam Bolan, it was too much. He snapped and turned a Smith & Wesson .45 on his family and then himself. Johnny Bolan was the only survivor of the murder-suicide.

A few days later, Bolan was notified of the tragedy by an Army chaplain and took emergency leave to visit his brother. After Johnny told him the whole story, Bolan broke into a sportsman's shop and took a high-powered Marlin .444, a deluxe scope, some targets, and several boxes of ammunition, leaving an envelope of money to cover the "purchase". He would use the rifle to kill the TIF loansharks, marking the beginning of his war against the Mafia.

So his sister became a High School Hooker after their dad borrowed money from loan sharks. And then the dad had enough and killed the entire family and himself in a murder-suicide. Except for a little Johnny who managed to survive and actually cause of the whole damn thing by telling the dad. I hope the mafia at least kills little Johnny at some point.

No matter which way you want to slice it, the Bolans sound pretty damn shady.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

HOLY FUCKING FUCK. :lol: