Google Bard AI

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Anti-Spam Question: No

Google Bard AI

Post by Neon Maniac »

You can argue about anything with it, or ask it odd questions. One of the things I asked it was to write me a story about Mack bolan taking down a mafia whorehouse.
The Mafia Bordello was a well-known establishment in the city. It was a place where people could go to gamble, drink, and find companionship. But it was also a place where a lot of illegal activity went on.

Mack Bolan was a man on a mission. He was determined to destroy the Mafia Bordello and bring its owners to justice. He had been tracking the bordello for months, and he knew that it was a major hub for the Mafia's operations.

One night, Bolan made his move. He snuck into the bordello and started taking out the guards. He was quick and efficient, and he soon had the entire place under his control.

Bolan then started destroying the bordello. He set fire to the building, and he blew up all of the equipment. He wanted to make sure that the bordello would never be able to operate again.

As the bordello burned, Bolan watched from a distance. He knew that he had done the right thing, and he was satisfied with his work.

The next day, the news of the bordello's destruction spread quickly. The Mafia was furious, and they vowed to get revenge on Bolan. But Bolan was not afraid. He knew that he had made the right choice, and he was prepared to face whatever came his way.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Google Bard AI

Post by DJBenz »

I asked ChatGPT "write a short story called "the santa fe sleuths and the case of the missing beans" about a pair of detectives called shiki and ron who both drive hyundai santa fe cars."

But it just gave me an error. :(
Horror DNA on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

DJBenz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:56 pm I asked ChatGPT "write a short story called "the santa fe sleuths and the case of the missing beans" about a pair of detectives called shiki and ron who both drive hyundai santa fe cars."

It error'd because I wouldn't be caught dead in a Santa Fe. Prius or death, baby.
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

DJBenz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:56 pm I asked ChatGPT "write a short story called "the santa fe sleuths and the case of the missing beans" about a pair of detectives called shiki and ron who both drive hyundai santa fe cars."

It errored because I don't drive one either. I drive a Buick and belong to the Buick Buddies. We operate under covert darkness, so there will never be a story about us.

DJBenz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DJBenz »

You both like to deny your allegiance to Hyundai, but I know the real truth.
Horror DNA on the web: www | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Please don't confuse us with AR. :(

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

The Buick Buddies were a covert group of crime fighters who operated in the city of Detroit. They were a team of five friends who had all been given superpowers by a mysterious accident. The Buddies used their powers to fight crime and protect the innocent.

The leader of the Buddies was a man named John, who had the power of flight. He was a skilled pilot and a natural leader. The other members of the Buddies were:

Mary, who had the power of super strength.
Tom, who had the power of invisibility.
Susan, who had the power of super speed.
David, who had the power of laser vision.
The Buddies were a well-trained and well-equipped team. They had a secret headquarters where they could plan their missions and store their equipment. They also had a fleet of special vehicles that they used to get around the city.

The Buddies were dedicated to fighting crime and protecting the innocent. They were willing to risk their lives to do what was right. They were also a team of friends who supported each other through thick and thin.

One day, the Buddies were called to investigate a series of bank robberies. The robberies were all very similar, and the Buddies suspected that they were being carried out by the same gang.

The Buddies staked out the next bank that was scheduled to be robbed. They waited for the robbers to arrive, and then they sprang into action. The Buddies were able to stop the robbery and capture the gang members.

The Buddies were hailed as heroes by the city of Detroit. They had saved the day and caught the bad guys. The Buddies were proud of what they had done, and they knew that they would continue to fight crime and protect the innocent.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I swear Bard just keeps making Tom a part of everyone's lives. I never mentioned the name at all :lol:
Dan loves beans on toast. He could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. He likes the way the beans taste and the way the toast soaks up the sauce.

One day, Dan's friend, Tom, came over to visit. Tom was surprised to see that Dan was eating beans on toast for breakfast.

"What's wrong with you?" Tom asked. "Don't you ever get tired of eating beans on toast?"

"No way!" Dan said. "Beans on toast is the best food in the world."

"I don't know," Tom said. "It seems kind of boring to me."

"It's not boring," Dan said. "It's delicious!"

Tom shook his head. "I'll never understand you," he said.

Dan shrugged. "That's okay," he said. "I don't need to understand you either."

Dan and Tom continued to disagree about beans on toast for the rest of the day. But even though they didn't see eye to eye, they were still friends.

The next day, Dan was walking to the store when he saw a sign that said "Beans on Toast Festival". He couldn't believe his eyes. There was actually a festival for beans on toast!

Dan went inside the festival and saw that there were all sorts of different kinds of beans on toast. There was beans on toast with cheese, beans on toast with bacon, and even beans on toast with ice cream!

Dan tried all sorts of different beans on toast and he loved them all. He had never tasted anything so delicious in his life.

After the festival, Dan went home and made himself a big bowl of beans on toast. He ate it all up and then he made himself another one.

Dan continued to eat beans on toast every day. He never got tired of it. It was the best food in the world.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Steve was a man of the woods. He lived in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, and he loved nothing more than spending his days hiking, camping, and fishing. But lately, Steve had been having some trouble with a certain creature that inhabited the woods: Bigfoot.

Bigfoot had been stealing Steve's food, and Steve was starting to get mad. He had tried everything to keep Bigfoot away, but nothing seemed to work. One day, Steve decided that he had had enough. He was going to find Bigfoot and teach him a lesson.

Steve set out into the woods, determined to find Bigfoot. He searched for hours, but he couldn't find any sign of the creature. Just when Steve was about to give up, he heard a noise. He followed the noise and soon found himself in a clearing.

In the middle of the clearing was Bigfoot. Bigfoot was big and hairy, and he looked very angry. Steve was scared, but he knew that he had to do something. He raised his rifle and took aim at Bigfoot.

Just as Steve was about to pull the trigger, Bigfoot spoke. "Please don't shoot me," Bigfoot said. "I'm not a bad creature. I just want to be left alone."

Steve was surprised that Bigfoot could talk. But he was also impressed by Bigfoot's courage. Steve lowered his rifle and put it away.

"I'm sorry," Steve said. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay," Bigfoot said. "I understand. You're just trying to protect yourself."

Steve and Bigfoot talked for a while, and Steve learned that Bigfoot was a very intelligent creature. Bigfoot told Steve about his life in the woods, and Steve told Bigfoot about his life in the city.

By the time Steve and Bigfoot parted ways, they were friends. Steve learned that Bigfoot wasn't a bad creature after all. He was just a creature who wanted to be left alone.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Tom was a tough private detective who drove a Toyota Prius. He was a man of few words, but he was always willing to help those in need. One day, Tom was hired to find a missing person. The person had been missing for several days, and the family was desperate for answers.

Tom started his investigation by interviewing the family and friends of the missing person. He also searched the missing person's home and office for clues. After a few days of searching, Tom was able to track down the missing person. The person had been kidnapped by a gang of criminals, but Tom was able to rescue them safely.

The family of the missing person was so grateful to Tom for finding their loved one. They offered to pay Tom for his services, but Tom refused. He said that he was just glad that he could help.

A few weeks later, Tom received a call from MTV. They had heard about Tom's case and they wanted him to be a contestant on their new show, Road Rules. Tom was hesitant at first, but he eventually agreed to do the show.

Tom went on to win Road Rules. He was a tough competitor, but he was also a kind and compassionate person. He used his winnings to help other people in need.

After winning Road Rules, Tom became a celebrity. He was featured in magazines and on television. He also started his own private detective agency. Tom continued to help people in need, and he became known as the "Tough Prius Detective."

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed

Post by Alien Redrum »

Just pretend i like all of these. :lol:
The Buddies staked out the next bank that was scheduled to be robbed.
I don't think that's how bank robberies work. :lol:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

By the time Steve and Bigfoot parted ways, they were friends.
:lol:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Ron, Dan, Tom, and Steve were four friends who lived in a small town in the middle of nowhere. They were all pretty ordinary guys, with ordinary lives. But one day, the world changed forever.

A virus spread across the globe, turning people into zombies. The government tried to contain the virus, but it was too late. The infection spread like wildfire, and soon the entire world was overrun by zombies.

Ron, Dan, Tom, and Steve were among the few survivors. They banded together and tried to find a safe place to stay. They traveled from town to town, looking for anything that might be left behind. But everywhere they went, they found nothing but death and destruction.

One day, they came across a small farm. The farm was still in good condition, and there was plenty of food and supplies. The four friends decided to stay there for a while and try to rebuild their lives.

But they soon realized that they were not alone on the farm. A group of zombies had also taken up residence there. The zombies were slow and clumsy, but they were still dangerous.

Ron, Dan, Tom, and Steve decided to fight back. They gathered up all the weapons they could find and attacked the zombies. They fought bravely, but they were outnumbered and outgunned. Just when it seemed like all hope was lost, a group of soldiers arrived and helped them drive the zombies away.

The soldiers were part of a larger group of survivors who were trying to rebuild civilization. They invited Ron, Dan, Tom, and Steve to join them, and they all agreed.

The survivors traveled to a nearby city, which had been spared by the zombies. The city was in ruins, but it was still a safe place to stay. The survivors started to rebuild their lives there, and they eventually found a way to cure the zombie virus.

Ron, Dan, Tom, and Steve were some of the lucky ones. They survived the zombie apocalypse and helped to rebuild civilization. But they never forgot the friends they lost, or the horrors they witnessed.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I just asked for a story about Mack Bolan eating lunch :lol:
Mack Bolan sat in the booth at the back of the restaurant, nursing a cup of coffee and waiting for his lunch date. He had been in the city for a few days, tracking down a lead on a major drug trafficking operation. He had finally cornered his target, a notorious Italian mobster, and now he was here to meet with him to cut a deal.

The door to the restaurant opened and a woman walked in. She was stunning, with long dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and a body that would make any man stop and stare. She was wearing a short red dress that hugged her curves, and high heels that made her legs look even longer.

Bolan stood up as she approached the booth. "Hello," he said. "You must be Anna."

She smiled and nodded. "That's right," she said. "And you must be Mack."

"Please, sit down," Bolan said. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"I'll just have a glass of water," she said.

Bolan ordered her water and then turned to her. "So," he said, "I understand you're interested in making a deal."

"Yes," she said. "I'm tired of this life. I want to get out."

"I can help you with that," Bolan said. "But it's going to cost you."

"I'm willing to pay whatever it takes," she said.

Bolan took a deep breath. "Okay," he said. "Here's the deal. I'll help you get out of this life, but you have to help me with something in return."

"What is it?" she asked.

"I need you to testify against your boss," Bolan said. "He's the one who's been running the drug trafficking operation. If you testify against him, he'll go to jail."

"I can do that," she said.

"Good," Bolan said. "Now, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to take you to a safe place. You'll stay there until the trial is over. After that, you can start a new life."

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," Bolan said. "But remember, this is just the beginning. You're going to have to work hard to stay out of this life."

"I will," she said.

Bolan and Anna talked for a while longer, and then Bolan took her to the safe house. He told her that he would be in touch, and then he left.

A few days later, Bolan went to the courthouse for Anna's testimony. She was nervous, but she did a great job. She told the jury everything she knew about the drug trafficking operation, and her testimony helped to convict her boss.

After the trial, Anna started a new life. She moved to a different city and got a job. She also started going to therapy to help her deal with the trauma of her past.

Bolan was proud of Anna for turning her life around. He knew that it would be difficult, but he was confident that she could do it.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

This prompt was just Mack Bolan goes to dinner :lol:
Mack Bolan was having dinner at a small cafe in the city. He had been on the run for days, and he was finally able to take a break. He was sitting at a table in the back, enjoying a quiet meal.

Suddenly, the door to the cafe burst open, and a group of men rushed in. They were all armed with guns, and they were clearly looking for someone. Bolan knew that they were looking for him, and he knew that he had to do something.

He quickly stood up and grabbed his gun. He fired a few shots at the men, and they returned fire. Bolan ducked behind a table, and he continued to shoot at the men.

The men were outnumbered, and they were soon forced to retreat. Bolan was relieved that he had survived the attack, but he knew that he would have to be more careful in the future.

He finished his dinner and then left the cafe. He knew that he couldn't stay in the city any longer, so he started to make his way to the airport. He would catch a flight out of the city, and he would start a new life somewhere else.

As he was walking, he thought about the events of the past few days. He had been on the run, and he had almost been killed. But he had survived, and he was now on his way to a new life. He knew that he would never forget what had happened, but he also knew that he would never let it stop him.
I like that he finishes his dinner after the shootout.