Animal Control

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Animal Control

Post by Alien Redrum »

I've watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed them. I agree with you, Neon, this ensemble cast is SO GOOD. However, I'm not really liking the new receptionist. I thought the one last year was funny as hell. This new character is too over-the-top.

I'm gonna rank the characters from my favorites on down and see if this changes over the series.

Patel
Victoria
Templeton
Dolores (who may not be on the show anymore)
Frank
Emily
Bettany
Rick
Fred

Rick and Fred are interchangeable. I'm not much of a fan of either.

I could watch a show just with Patel and Victoria. Those two work SO WELL together.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

Alien Redrum wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm However, I'm not really liking the new receptionist. I thought the one last year was funny as hell. This new character is too over-the-top.

I'm gonna rank the characters from my favorites on down and see if this changes over the series.

Patel
Victoria
Templeton
Dolores (who may not be on the show anymore)
Frank
Emily
Bettany
Rick
Fred

Rick and Fred are interchangeable. I'm not much of a fan of either.

I could watch a show just with Patel and Victoria. Those two work SO WELL together.
The receptionist has like two lines an episode, I can deal with it :lol:

Patel and Victoria really are the best I could watch a show just about them. Templeton used to bug me but now he doesn't for some reason. I think maybe they toned him down a smidge. The guy who plays Templeton was also in the Trailer Park Boys Movie. He played the prison guard who was captain of the prison guard ball hockey team and got Ricky out of jail early so that the prisoners would lose the championship. He and Ricky end up in a fight in the mall food court in front of the guards family, who were all there just enjoying a nice Chinese food lunch. And he was totally Templeton in that. :lol:
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

This is filmed over the bridge from me in Vancouver, BC btw.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

The receptionist has like two lines an episode, I can deal with it :lol:
But they are a shit ton funnier than the new person. :mad:

:lol:
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan