Reservation Dogs (hulu)

Anything else; TV, music, video games etc.
shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Reservation Dogs (hulu)

Post by shiki-jitsu »

I thought this had been discussed on here at some point, but I couldn't find a thread.

I finally got around to watching a good chunk of this show, just finished Season 2. I could see you guys enjoying this one. Cryptids play a part in some of the storylines which I really like. Overall its a pretty fun show.
Letterboxd

"Ghost hunters are the romance novels of tv" - Neon Maniac

Alien Redrum
Services No Longer Needed
Anti-Spam Question: No

Re: Reservation Dogs (hulu)

Post by Alien Redrum »

I've heard nothing but great things about this show. I need to get on it. After I finish Reacher, I'll need something new.
Follow Horror DNA on Twitter.

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

You will definitely enjoy it.
Letterboxd

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Oh shit, that bad ass Native American who was in Fargo is in this. Loved him in Fargo. Dude is terrifying. :lol:

I'm thinking I might make one to keep in the trunk of the car though. Might be nice to have hot water if I ever have to watch a Matthews compound for 3-4 days hoping to get the drop on Sergio Frenchi. - Neon Bolan

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Alien Redrum wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Oh shit, that bad ass Native American who was in Fargo is in this. Loved him in Fargo. Dude is terrifying. :lol:
Not sure which actor you are talking about, but it is safe to assume most native american actors will be in this :lol: You will be extra happy to see a cameo from Tim "I Still Believe" Cappello as well.
Letterboxd

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:08 pm
Alien Redrum wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Oh shit, that bad ass Native American who was in Fargo is in this. Loved him in Fargo. Dude is terrifying. :lol:
Not sure which actor you are talking aboutf...
THIS GUY!

:lol:
shiki-jitsu wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:08 pm You will be extra happy to see a cameo from Tim "I Still Believe" Cappello as well.
SOLD. :yay:

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Oh wow. Totally different character on Reservation Dogs. :lol:
Letterboxd

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

shiki-jitsu wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:49 pm I thought this had been discussed on here at some point, but I couldn't find a thread.

I started a thread a couple of years ago that no one bothered responding to so I deleted it. This is a great show, absolutely one of my favorites. I was sad to see that it was canceled. I haven't watched the last season though.

Also as a West coaster living in Native American territory, they are not cryptids anymore than your baby Jesus is.
:facts:

Because AR doesn't take my posts seriously

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

Neon Maniac wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:18 am Also as a West coaster living in Native American territory, they are not cryptids anymore than your baby Jesus is.
See, I was trying to figure out who you were, and I was leaning towards Kenny Boy.... but now I am think you are White Steve and AR is Kenny Boy.

And I knew I had seen a thread on here about it. Sorry I didn't comment. I wasn't ready for it. But I remembered the thread... and thats all that matters. :sissy:
Letterboxd

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

I like the show a lot, it's done really well. I really wish it hadn't been canceled. Part of why I haven't watched the last season is so I can binge it one weekend.

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Neon Maniac wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:18 am
shiki-jitsu wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:49 pm I thought this had been discussed on here at some point, but I couldn't find a thread.

I started a thread a couple of years ago that no one bothered responding to so I deleted it.
Maybe if you kept posting in it and didn't delete it, we would have watched it. #WhatWeDoInTheShadows :shake:

Watched the first episode last night. I had watched the beginning of it before, but this was the first time I finished it. I loved it. The cop is DEFINITELY not the same character from Fargo. :lol:

Cheese made me laugh.

Kenny Boy is AWESOME. I like the Meth Zombie Apocalypse leader. :lol:

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

Watched a few more episodes last night and, man, laughed my ass off in some scenes. (Uncle knocking everyone out and his old ass weed. :lol: )

Man, thanks for bringing this amazing show to my attention, shiki. I wish someone had done it earlier.

Neon Maniac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by Neon Maniac »

:mad:

That episode with uncle and his old weed was hilarious, especially when he tries to sell it to the dispensary.

I don't know if you seen it yet or not but I love the one where they go to the health workers convention and let loose.

shiki-jitsu
Horror DNA Hardcore
Horror DNA Hardcore

Post by shiki-jitsu »

There is a scene in S3 between Bev and Big in the IHS building that is hilarious (with some extras in the credits that are even better). :lol:
Letterboxd

Alien Redrum

Post by Alien Redrum »

I laughed my ass off on I think the second episode where they all went to the clinic because the kid got jumped. Cheese and that grandma cracked me up.

Also, that lady taking the info is fucking hilarious. :lol: